well was really looing forward for this break with fmaily n friends, since I hadnt had one 6months, and he bets part: all was taken care of very well: thanks to really worh appreciting guest services from the staff at Leela Goa.
all this from the very time f Check In..
we had reserved 3rooms ut of which 2families were to check in early morning at abt 8.00am.
since we were with kids (ages from 2 to 7yrs), we were in lil doubt if we ouldnt get an early check inn kids would be uncomfortable..however that was not the case and as soon as we arrived at the hotel the staff there assisted us with a very smooth and quick check inn (for 1room which they had upgrded frm a consiver premier to lagon suite) room was very comfortable,
food through out the stay was good, quaulity of food-service was appreciable at all times
(only suggesstion add a few more falours t the ice cream counter and could add a seafood dish: since goa known for sea food.)
the swiming pool des need a regular check as most guests on returning from the beach dip in the pool all the sand in thies feetbody comes in feet at the swiming pool-- which does cause a concern for hygine)
gym very well equipped, tenis courts dint use but seems nice
spa atmospere gr8 but service not what expected!
property is really nice, did get a chance to see the club rooms...shall take a stay for a special ocassion..
kids had a ball at the kids corner the staff there was very coperative and helpful
overall gr8 holiday, great property, but ifyou want to go to north gaor outside hotel its far..(we had already planned to spend all our 4days in the hotel and needless to say we din't need to leave the same.
thanks to everyone at leela goa and our travel agent Mr. Mazhar Khan from Kabra travels(who planned the whole thing.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the opulence and luxury of 5 star hotels, The Leela Goa with the natural beauty and Portuguese heritage of South Goa for the ultimate beach holiday. The hotel is set in 75 lush acres with a pristine beach, a 12 hole golf course and world class dining making it the finest 5 star hotels in Goa. While the rooms and suites, The Restaurant and the signature Jamavar have been designed by Jeffrey A. Wilkes, the principal designer of DESIGNWILKES, the art and embellishment has been done by Mrs. Madhu Nair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ClearTrip, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your The Leela Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Kempinski Goa Cavelossim
- Leela Goa
- Goa Hotel Leela
- Goa Leela
- Leela Kempinski Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Leela Palace Goa
- The Leela Goa Cavelossim