“Rejuvenation Centre”

Leela Goa Spa Centre
Chennai
“Rejuvenation Centre”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

The facilities are amazing.The variety of massages,the inviting lounge with aromatic flowers,the smiling happy masseuse ,the personalized therapy all made it worth the while.I had never had a mssage before,and I went into the massage centre at the insistence of my daughter ,whohappens to be a massage addict.The fragrance of the ayurvedic oils and the soothing rub down relaxed my muscles,mind and nerves.

Visited June 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Average no great shakes but as always the staff were very polite and charming but for the overall experience 6/10”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Loved the people loved the vastness of the hotel and kept gardens made it peacefull had a tranquility but was let down a slow service...you lost the will to live.... waiting

Visited December 2011
Saskatchewan, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Loved the gym!”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Didn't take advantage of the spa treatments as the sun was relaxing enough for me but the gym was great!

Visited January 2012
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Worst experience-”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

We went for our honeymoon to Goa, since we did not have time to search for places and i just wanted to get out of the country being an Indian the easiest option was Goa ...hence i convinced my husband. when we arrived at Goa i just loved the ambeince it was so energizing... the views, the chilled out atmosphere....we stayed at Taj for the first 3 nights and the experience was absolutely amazing!!! like cant ask for more...however my husband had booked taj for 3 nights and the rest of the 2 nights at leela since the reviews were great on Trip advisor...but when i we checked in leela....we were so damn disappointed... from the ambiance to the service and staff...everything was so cold ...never felt attached to Leela...and to top it all when my husband asked for an airport coach for way to the airport after checkout...the lady at the reception said they have only 2 coaches one that will leave at 11:30 and the other at 2pm...and our flight was at 4 so we wanted something at 1 PM so we took a cab and when we were loading luggage in our cab ...the hotel coach was set with some other tourists for the airport....hence the lady lied to us....that was the limit...plus Leela is full of mosquitoes...the beach isn't that welcoming as well. one one problem we had was some of the attendant walked into our room when we were in without even knocking...he just opened the door with his keys!!!! i found the place crap/....will never ever recommend it to anyone.

Visited January 2012
4 Thank sana z
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great family resort!”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I went to Leela, Goa at the end of November. It is nice and clean, however I'm not sure if they vacuum the carpets in the room. We stayed in the lagoon suite and it's very spacious. It has two full bathrooms. Our package came with buffets for breafast lunch and dinner. The beach is beautiful. There are other restaurants that you can go to which includes an Italian restaurant and Indian restaurant. None that o visited. The buffet has a great array of cuisine. I was very happy. The spa is very nice and has an awesome steam room. The gym is well equipped. It is a very tropical paradise. Literally. There are many wildlife around. Tons of birds and snakes in the lagoons. I was a little scared walking around the grounds at night. You will see the odd geko here and there. If you love tropical nature this is the place for you. If you're looking for something a little more modern, I wouldn't recommend this place. I enjoyed my stay, but I would prefer something a little newer. This building was built in 1991 with minor upgrades. Wifi is not that strong in the rooms, but works.

1 Thank Babysparrow