We have been stayed 1 week in this hotel . I should say it was really nice place :
People from the restaurant they are really friendly and care after you specially Charles and the lady from Belgium who she s managing this restaurant perfectly.
The food is also .
Rama from the reception is really nice personand really realable also.
Thank for Benson as well who is able to speak several languages.
For sur we will come back because in this hotel we really feel we are at home .
Don't forget the beach it is amazing beach.
Thank everyone for this atmosphere from your ❤️.
Love you all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani