My friend and I went on holiday to the southern Palms hotel in Kenya having been many times to Kenya before but not to this hotel.I read all the reviews before booking with Thomson after a long flight and it has to be said a long and tiring transfer we checked in to the Southern Palms The room was very good we were moved a few days later to a sea view due to AC fault this was handled very well by Betty customer relations who nothing was to much trouble for her to rectify.Cleanliness was brilliant and no problem all staff were helpful and polite,the beach is regulaly cleaned and is just beautiful the beach boys can be a pest but they stop bothering you after a day or so also hotel security keeps a very careful eye on them.so food we found the choice and quality overall very good this is due to the F and B manager Mr Mamoud Eldin who strives continuously to improve standards and has achieved this a very well done to him.
Service overall was excellent from the girl (Everlyn) who clened the bar area to Margret on ice cream who was simply beautifulI would also thank the two ladies in the internet office Mizzy and her friend who were so professional when i needed help with certain things.
So yes we are going back in Jan 2013 and cant wait a big thanks to all at Southern Palms for making our holiday so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This dramatic hotel with its fantastic pools and beautiful beach is the perfect spot to relax after a safari… or simply visit to relax! The warm and very African feel of the hotel with comfortable rooms, well appointed bathrooms and selection of restaurants offers guests plenty of places to lounge in the sun and almost as many shady spots to enjoy a bit of a breeze and a good book. All rooms have quiet, split unit air conditioners, televisions, mini fridges and coffee and tea making facilities. There is a safe (chargeable) in each room and a business center located in the main building with internet or wifi access in public areas. The drama of the huge, traditional makuti (thatched) roof in the main restaurant offers the Chef a terrific showcase for a varied selection of local and international dishes on the buffet or you could indulge at one of the a la carte restaurants (chargeable) for a special occasion or just a quiet evening for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Expedia, Jovago.com, Agoda, HRS and HostelWorld so you can book your Southern Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Palms Beach Hotel Diani
- Southern Palms Beach Diani