Lovely staff who do care very much. Had been moving from the very bad hotel called African Pearl & Spa (a terrible French owner in a dirty hotel with lazy staff) and was hoping for a good stay in Jacaranda instead and I was so lucky to find this hotel! Great location, very friendly staff who brought me fresh coconuts every day. Very clean rooms. Very good price for the stay! The only minus is the load music in the evening from the restaurant and a bit boring food at evening. The breakfast is very good though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort is located 40 km's from Mombasa town and situated along the white sandy beaches of south coast surrounded by swaying coconut palm trees and magnificent old stoic baobabs. Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort comprises of 100 deluxe rooms, tastefully crafted and beautifully furnished found in white washed, 'makuti' roofed structures. The rooms, double or twin, are tastefully appointed with local hand carved furnishings and are filled with luxurious amenities; walk-in shower, separate toilet, mini-bar, direct dial telephone, hair dryer and have the convenience of both air-conditioning and a central ceiling fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jovago.com and Agoda so you can book your Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Club Hotel Diani
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Hotel
- Indian Ocean Beach Club