1,043 results
All reviews entertainment team toasties tsilivi beach water polo bunk beds kids disco great holiday three star evening entertainment fussy eater meal times except sunday large pool speed boat captain spiros worked very hard plenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Well where do I start

Reception staff brilliant Very friendly

Rooms very clean with tea coffee making facilities Shower could go with an upgrade
Cleaners very friendly and do an excellent job

Location Beautiful views across the sea The beach itself is scruffy covered in rubbish Stray dog poo Apparently the beach can not be cleaned due to the turtles Think this is a load of rubbish as the turtles don’t come on this beach ???

All inclusive package is not worth the money
Food Hit and miss Good days and bad But you wouldn’t starve
Drinks are self service Also you have to get your own cutlery etc
New coffee machine out of order
Restaurant itself needs teal organisation as totally manic at peak times
Afternoon snacks Buns filled with leftovers from breakfast
Drinks White wine could be a lot better Cocktails all seem to be alcohol free Well you certainly won’t get drunk ha ha Plasic cups

Bar man is a total pain in the behind Needs to serve drinks instead of taking the mick out of people

Entertainment area is like sitting in a large shed and the entertainment team I will let you make your own mind up on that one lol

Mosquitos a real problem Everyone has bits Asked at reception if I could have my room sprayed They pointed me in the direction of the local supermarket
Night time the hotel grounds and rooms are alive with them
Please for the sake of your guests Spray the areas now and again

All in all ok holiday
Hotel much room for improvement to meet your 4 stars Especially when guests are charged 4 star tax on arrival
TUI guests have to pay 5 euros a day for the air conditioning I have never in 20 yrs of going abroad had to pay for this

Would I return No sorry

5  Thank Glynis F
bluecollection, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Tsilivi Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Mr/ Mrs Glynis,

Thank you for your review, as well as the time you spend sharing your experience. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

I'm sorry to hear that several things weren't up to the standard you've come to expect from us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity.
I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel is lovely and is right on the beach. Lovely view from our room. The rooms u can’t fault very clean. Cleaners are a bit noisy in the mornings specially if u have a do not disturb sign up but can’t fault them other than that always came back later. Food was hit and miss very bland, chicken not always cooked through bit pinky for my liking. Have had better food when we have gone all inclusive. Beer is like water all alcohol is typical all inclusive very weak. Hotel could do with seating outside for u to enjoy a quiet drink away from entertainment. We went out every night. All the staff are very friendly and can’t do enough for u.

1  Thank dawn m
bluecollection, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Tsilivi Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear dawn m,

I hope this notes finds well. I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience. I have addressed all the food issues to our chef. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Greece. Take care!

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I'll start with the good points, the location. The hotel is right on the beach; clear water, white sands and only a couple of minute walk from the bars and restaurants of Tsilivi.
That's it for the good points!
The hotel itself describes itself as an all inclusive hotel but this is not the case. We had to pay €20 for the safe, €3 a night for room tax, €5 a night for air con, , €7 for a sunbed and parasol on the beach, and you had to pay €2 a day per person for a beach towel. Most of these costs should have been included in the price.
The food was definitely not worth the cost. It was handy that the restaurants were nearby because we ended up using them every night! The food was repetitive, had no theme and was overcooked yet luke warm. In the restaurant, there were no locks on the toilet doors which resulted in people trying to come in whilst you were using the toilet.
The rooms were a decent size but weren't particularly clean, there was hair in the bathroom that were still there by the time we left. The bedsheets that had been changed had stains on them at times. The shower continually changed temperature to either freezing cold or boiling hot.
The staff at the restaurant were really helpful and pleasant, unlike their reception counterparts. Really unorganized as soon as we arrived and when asked for a second key was told to come back another day, and seemed disinterested in customers questions/requests. The cleaning staff were pleasant but continued to knock on the door once and entered the room immediately which made us feel quite uncomfortable at times.
Overall brilliant location and great bars and restaurants in Tsilivi but wouldn't come back to this hotel again!

1  Thank bethanynash90

Dear Bethany,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. However, i am sorry to hear that several things did not meet your expectations.
Our agreed pricing policy does not include the safe and air con, but let me inform you that from the next year they will be included in the price.
I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. We are wishing you a warm and happy summer back home.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Just returned home from a week at Tsilivi Beach Hotel. Location is brilliant - just a few steps from the beach and a short walk up the road to shops restaurants and bars.
The staff are excellent - always happy friendly and smiling - they all work very hard.
There were only 2 negatives :
Food was below average especially dinner. There was always plenty food and the staff frequently topped it up but we struggled to find anything very appetizing and we are not fussy eaters. We had very little meat as it never looked inviting - chicken was always legs or wings and one night it was beef which was just gristle. Fish always seemed to be in a gloopy sauce. We ate out twice which was okay for us as we had booked the holiday at a bargain price and so didn't mind spending more money but if we had paid top whack for all inclusive we wouldn't have been too happy.
The other problem was our bathroom - we had room 216 as did Claire in an earlier review. We are of average height and weight and we could only just about squeeze into the shower cubicle - we couldn't move once we were in there! On a positive note the room had a lovely sea view.
Overall we had a good holiday and were happy with what we got for our money but we won't return to either the hotel or Zante as we felt it is too commercialized and touristy for us.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheBods2013
bluecollection, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Tsilivi Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear TheBonds2013,

Thank you for your review. I am very happy that the staff was welcoming and accommodating. However, I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our buffet restaurant and your room. This has been communicated to the concerned staff. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Hotel in amazing, food okay for an all inclusive, staff friendly, however I would suggest a little bit more in terms of music and entertainment, it was okay but not the best! we will be booking again with adults only. be warned though and of fault to the hotel.... MOSQUITOS ... I travel each and every year sometimes more than once and i have never been biten, i am now home (Tuesday) and bites are that big and itchy im off to the docs in an hour for anti biotics .... take bug spray and garlic tablets and you should be ok x

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Nicola,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Zakynthos.