Iakinthos
US$ 271
US$ 172
US$ 166
  • Pool
Zante Pantheon Hotel(Tsilivi)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
US$ 55
US$ 140
US$ 129
Agoda.com
Callinica Hotel & Apartments(Tsilivi)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
US$ 49
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Ariadne Hotel Apartments(Tsilivi)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
Priceline
  • Pool
Planos Beach Hotel(Tsilivi)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsbed linen changed every daysfamily roomnext yearbeach resorthotel is perfectsun loungers on the beachlevante speed boatchanged frequentlyclear seathe breakfast areapleasure of stayingsmall poola lovely staybreakfast was excellentnothing is too much troublecooked breakfastwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Hotel relatively small, almost a private house just on the beach. WIth my wife we had a first class room overlooking the pool, the beach and with unlimited view on the sea. Very well kept and clean (thank you Larissa). Rich and good breakfast while lunch and dinner not at the same level, but many nice restaurants a few steps away. At reception Athina quite useful for info about trips, car rental, transfers, etc. Staff efficiente and friendly (sometime too much). Finally the hotel is good, maybe a bit overpriced but the alternatives nearby are definitely too modest.

Stayed: July 2017
IakinthosResort, Front Office Manager at Iakinthos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

We would like to thank you for choosing Iakinthos hotel for your holidays in 2017 and for having taken the time to share your feedback with us and with fellow travelers online.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

What can I say: an absolutely amazing hotel right on the Tsilivi beach which is a really beautiful beach with crystal clear water and lots to do such as water sports and plenty of restaurants. The hotel itself is just incredible. I cannot speak highly enough of this hotel and the service we received. The staff treated us like royalty down to every little detail. The room was clean and with a sea view and balcony (fridge included). We had a buffet breakfast every morning which was delicious. Cannot get any closer to the beach and the cute Tsilivi town. Can't wait to come here again! This is a five star hotel with five star service. Thank you Iakinthos!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
IakinthosResort, Front Office Manager at Iakinthos, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is my first and only time I have felt it necessary to write a review for an establishment in over 50 years of travelling abroad. The wife and I are 72 years young and seasoned travellers who visit Greece 3 or 4 times per year.
We booked the Iakinthos Hotel after staying in Zante on previous holidays and had some good reports of the hotel along with us actually going along and taking a look for ourselves.

We landed back in Zante mid June and arrived at the hotel to be shown into Room 139. After unpacking our belongings we opened the balcony doors to be met by the strong smell of cooking food, it was quite unpleasant and relentless. We do like to use the balcony for sitting out in the morning and again for a drink before heading out on an evening. We agreed we would mention this to reception on our way out for the night to see if it was normal or a one off this particular day.

My wife went for a shower a few minutes later and came out complaining to me she had nearly been scolded as the shower went from nice and warm to red hot and then freezing cold all in a matter of seconds. I too had the same issue when I took a shower a few minutes later. There seemed to be no control over the water temperature and it could result in someone being hurt. We are very familiar with the Greek way but this is by far the worst water issue we have come across to date.

As we headed out for the evening I went to the reception desk and politely mentioned the two issues to the Manager Konstantinos to see if there was anything that could be done, his response to me was all in one word "MAYBE" I left it at that as I am not a confrontational type but thought his manner was quite rude.

As we returned to the hotel that evening I was greeted by a few more words from Konstatinos. "Your shower is fine, you can use it", no explanation of what was wrong. I said "that's fine" in response.
I then asked about the smell of cooking food wafting over the balcony and if anything could be done. Konstantinos again used one word "MAYBE" As mentioned previously I am not a confrontational type of person and with his poor attitude I took an instant decision to pack up and leave the next morning.

We headed down to reception the following morning after once again running the gauntlet in the hot/cold shower. We were packed up and moving out. I went over to the desk to settle up my bill to be hit with a charge of 525 Euro's for a one night stay. Konstantinos told me there was a 50% charge as it was classed as a cancellation and is shown on the Booking.com website. As the reception area was very busy I settled the bill in full as didn't want to create a scene.

The only positive I want to leave for this establishment is the other members of staff we came across during our short time, they were all extremely polite and pleasant, just wish they could pass some onto Konstantinos.

We will be back to Zante in September as we love the island and the people but will steer well clear of this hotel.

As most of this establishments reviews are positive I feel it is a real shame for whatever reason this man seemed to take offence upon receiving a couple of questions to make our stay more comfortable, was he having a bad day?

MAYBE!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
9  Thank jamesbatey
Reviewed 23 July 2017

We stayed at Iakinthos for 6 nights during our holidays in zakynthos. The hotel is really nice, u can have your breakfast literally on the beach and enjoy very good food, but what makes this place unique and worth visiting is the amazing level of service and hospitality. The people that work there are really nice and helpful that make you feel like home. They helped us with anything that we needed from tips and places to visit to car and boat rentals. They even helped me to organise a birthday surprise to my girlfriend. They decorated our room with flowers and balloons while we were having our breakfast and when we got back in the room my girlfriend loved it, everything was so nice with a birthday cake that they made for her. Totally recommend this place for couples and families and anyone that wants to enjoy this beautiful Greek island, people there will take good care of you. Special thanks to Athina the girl in the reception for the tips and all the arrangements that she made so we didn't have to worry about anything. We will definitely come back next year!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Let me begin by saying, the breakfast at the hotel is great! They have a buffet style setup however you can still order whatever you like to be cooked in the kitchen at no additional charge!

The negatives on the other hand have to be the wifi and aircon. With the wifi, the hotel has three routers you have to connect to, all with the same password. However every time you use the wifi again, you must wait for the pop up and click continue. It becomes increasingly frustrating especially if you are using a phone. The wifi itself is weak and hardly ever connects. The internet is slow, with a standard webpage taking a while to load.

Secondly, the air conditioner in our room had to have been extremely old. It looked extremely outdated. There was no remote, just some control on the wall. To which we were not able to change the angle of the air coming out, and hence was hitting us on the bed all night. When we turned the aircon off, the room turned into a sauna. It was a lose lose situation....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Κωνσταντίνος Κ, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Iakinthos, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

We would like to thank you for choosing Iakinthos hotel for your holidays and for having taken the time to share your feedback with us and with fellow travelers online.

We already add one more internet line , so you can have bigger range of wifi and speed while you are "surfing".

We already check all the aircoditions at the hotel and all worked very well.If we did know that you face a problem with it , we could immediatly help!!