All reviews superior room working air conditioning cooked options worked brilliantly minutes walking family run hotel hotel is perfect lovely family run cold meats free air conditioning booked this hotel clean towels cleaned every day would highly recommend this hotel bars restaurants hotel is located every morning
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Very relaxing hotel with a great family running it, spotlessly clean , rooms cleaned everyday with fresh towels, air con and safe included in the price, we liked the location with excellent restaurants within 5 minutes walk.
I would have given the hotel 5 stars but we where in a very small room so book a superior room and not a standard room as we did
I

Room tip: Pick a superior room
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights in a superior room.

Location is on north end of Tsilivi close to water park. Enjoyed nice views across Tsilivi and out sea from spacious balcony. We are allocated what appeared to be an unfinished room and owner was proud to explain what he was doing. Large room recently refurbished with stunning large new bathroom with walk in shower (no glass panel on shower and could do with a shelf and towel rail). Bedroom was large with comfy bed, linen/towels changed daily and room also cleaned daily. Patio doors had no blackout blinds or shutters only a netting so we had to improvise!

Breakfast area lacks any form of management and could do with sorting. Variety of choice at breakfast although not the best!

Owner Spiros and family provide a warm and friendly welcome and are keen to know if you are happy and need anything.

The hotel has good potential but has a bit to do yet to ensure it gets the business and better reviews. All said it did the job for us.

1  Thank Cammie00
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay.Room was cleaned every day and towels and linen changed. Only issue is access for those of use with mobility issues.
Staff were very helpful.
Breakfast was quite a spread with cooked options through to cake and fruit.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Went for one week met by spiros manager shown to room which was spotless towels changed Dailey and cleaned , good shower, massive bed , aircon, small kitchen area with fridge ,seaveiw from balcony, breakfast continental breakfast plenty of choice and outside breakfast balcony, staff very helpful and relaxed.
There is a steep slope at entrance which maybe difficult for some ?
I feel a little tlc needed in parts,
Like weeding the feature island in the pool and painting tube which goes into child pool.
Would have liked English tea with breakfast as variety of flavoured tea available (I took own tea bags to breakfast so not a real problem)
Overall a very clean no frills hotel with nice atmosphere, good location.

1  Thank jayne0394
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I went there for my wedding and I brought with me 8 people in total we were 10 people including me and my wife! I reached out to the hotel and they gave us an amazing deal because we were 4 double rooms! I have to say I had some expectations but those guys exceeded my expectations and made everything possible for my wedding to be beautiful. Now some things for the hotel!
1. They just renovated all of their rooms and they changed the complete look from what is on the photos!
2. They have an amazing view to the sea!
3. It has an amazing pool bar where you can enjoy your drinks by the pool!
4. The breakfast there is amazing!

I hope my review will help both the hotel and other travelers!
Suggestion: 100%
We will be back for sure.

Thanks a lot to everyone there :)

2  Thank Jayden A