“Great Greek food and friendly service”

Brusko Restaurant Cafe Bar
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 22
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We went here twice whilst staying in Agios Stefanos for two weeks. The restaurant appears to be a small family run restaurant, in the middle of the main street. The staff remembered us on our second visit which is always a nice touch and were very chatty and friendly.

On my first visit I ordered garlic muscles for starters and a mixed grill for mains. The garlic muscles were particularly good as the garlic sauce they do is fantastic. Second time round I ordered a number of Greek starters with my girlfriend and a breadcrumb steak for mains. I would highly recommend the breadcrumb steak it was the best I had during my stay. At the end of our meal on the second night the waiter came over with a free shot and chatted to us for a while which was a nice personable touch.

What made Brusko great was they weren't overly attempting to be touristy by doing the Greek dancing but instead served great food with a friendly service. They were also one of the only places that didn't serve cheap frozen vegetables with the mains.

We also had dessert on the second visit, I had a brownie while my girlfriend has tiramisu, both seemed homemade and tasted great.

Definitely worth visiting if you are staying in the town.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Decent restaurant that has opened up on the main street, opposite the Thomas Bay Hotel. Perfectly good meal, nothing massively spectacular that stood out, but well presented and friendly staff.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We both enjoyed our evening meal here. The service was good, food very tasty and it was good value. I only found 1 other restaurant serving vegetable moussaka and the one here was the best. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We recently visited Brusko as a family. We each ordered drinks, an appetizer each and a main which came to €72. We were warmly greeted when we came in and received our drinks and appetizers quickly. Our main took a little longer and when we finished it took way too long for the plates to be cleared as we had to flag down our waitress. No dessert was offered and took another attempt at getting the bill.

We were the first customers at 8pm and restaurant slowly filled up by 9.

The food was ok. The mixed grill was nice and the lamb was amazing. The spicy feta starter wasn't spicy and the bacon/mushroom starter was just average.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Reviews I read mentioned the excellent staff and yes they were good. Attentive a happy to help. Quality Greek food though much the same as a number of restaurants near by. Would have no issues about going back but not stand out