“The Best ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Beachcomber is always our first and last meal of the holidsy, and usually one in the middle too! The food is outstanding and the staff genuinely lovely. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I came here with my partner for dinner during the sun set. We were seated at a table with a beautiful view as the sun went down, but unfortunately this was the highlight of the evening.The food was nice, we both had chicken dishes, but I'm sorry to say nothing spectacular compared to other restaurants we ate at during our holiday.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant sets itself as being the best in the area. It is not.

The menu has not changed for years. The special is always the same dish and has been for years.

The meatballs taste as if they have come out of a tin. The pate lacks any sort of flavour.

The views are lovely but the food really does need to be upscaled if this restaurant is going to continue to have a good reputation. The people at Beachcomber need to realise that they need to up their game.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

It was detailed as fine dining, I wouldn't quite describe as fine but the quality of the food was spectacular!

All freshly prepared food and to a extremely high quality standard!

Variety of selections of starters, mains and desserts.
To start I had the Garlic and Chilli Prawns and the flavour was top notch! For my main (can't remember the exact name/description) I had a Greek style Wellington Beef style main with homemade chips. I of course finished the plate clean! For dessert I had a fresh pavlova style pudding which was super fresh in flavour.

The service was at a good pace and the staff was very friendly and attentive.

It was just a shame we couldn't eat outside because of the wind!

I think a strong cocktail menu would also go down a treat for future ideas!

Thank you again Beachcombers!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We descended on this lovely place one evening and could not have been more delighted, the staff, the service, the food and the sunset were all just great. They do not have loads of tables so be sure to book. the charming English lady (sorry, forgot name!). Is a fantastic and charming host.

1  Thank Alan L