Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience William Ricketts Sanctuary
from US$ 116.10
More Info
All reviews amazing sculptures spiritual place amazing man dandenong ranges free entry tree trunks aboriginal culture parks victoria natural setting mountain ash across the road his passion tall trees overseas visitors information centre couple of hours carvings
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I have lived in the Dandenong Ranges all of my life and this was my first visit! I can't believe I waited this long. I went with my very inquisitive and talkative 7 year old daughter. We were greeted by a very friendly lady at the entrance that happily chatted and answered miss 7's questions. The Sanctuary itself is spectacular, beautiful sculptures set amongst sky scraping gums and gorgeous ferns. I am looking forward to coming back in winter when the fog will make it a magical and mysterious outing.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

A tranquil setting for beautiful sculptures amongst the tree ferns and eucalypts. A great place to bring overseas visitors.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Visited this very unusual collection of statues set in very tranquil surroundings. Absolutely fascinating

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Amazing place to visit ! very magical and peaceful, it makes you think about life and nature. staff are pleasant and helpful. parking is easy across the road.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Easy free parking opposite. Well designed information centre staffed by pleasant lady. Exquisite carvings sensitivity placed among tall eucalyptus trees and tree ferns. Most informative video of William Ricketts in his former home. All free!!! Open daily.