“Wonderful Stay in Alsace”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Cynthia M
Roseburg, Oregon
“Wonderful Stay in Alsace”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My friend, her husband, two daughters - ages 18 and 15 - and I stayed for 5 nights in Milaine's rental. We absolutely loved it. Milaine and her husband renovated his boyhood home to a high standard. The kitchen is very well equipped, the furniture very comfortable, and the finish work very stylish.

Our favorite activities each day were opening and closing the shutters each morning and night. We just felt so very French! Milaine told us about a little place up the street about a block away where a baker brings fresh rolls and bread each day, Mon-Sat at 07:30 (closed holidays and Sundays). So each morning I took my shopping bag and bought lovely rolls for breakfast and loaves of bread for picnic lunches; there were also fresh farm eggs. I suggest having an offline translator on a mobile for communicating with the baker.

Milaine sent through email a long list of places to see and things to do, much more than we could possibly do in four days. Milaine was available when we needed to ask questions or needed help. She is very kind and responsive to her guests. I would absolutely book this place again for a stay in the Alsace region.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing