“Great place to enjoy and relax with family!”

One Love Bar-Restaurant
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Fusion
Description: Fresh and tasty bistro style food, french-italian-mexican fusion, vegetarian and vegan options. Salads, Fish tacos, Pizzas, Pastas, Fish and Shrimp. We also serve breakfast and coffee.
Reviewed 27 February 2017

As we walked by One Love many times, we always said we should try it - and are we glad that we did. Our daughters joined us for a week and we wanted to take them to a beautiful restaurant. The service was quick and friendly and the food simply delicious! I don't think there was anything on the menu that I would not try. We could not have had a more perfect ending to our day. If you go to Puerto Escondido, make sure One Love is on your list!

1  Thank MikeGoalie
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I had the pleasure of enjoying several options from their menu and I haven't made my ming on which ones I'd prefer the most. Super yummy!

Reviewed 24 January 2017

We returned to this restaurant this year - it had quickly earned a spot as one of our top places last year - and the folks delivered again. The kaya cheese appetizer has some very subtle flavours - it is made with hoja santa (a local herb), and is always a hit. My fish (done in foil) was cooked just right. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Neill T
Reviewed 8 November 2016

We decided to talk a long walk and found our way to One Love in mid-day. Great drinks and atmosphere. Good service We just had drinks and some chips, but it was just what we needed.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

My wife and another couple went to One Love two night ago and the food and service was wonderful the Misty Mt salad-- Yum and Yum

the white fish saute and served covered with sesame seed again Yum Yum

super service fair price we will return.

1  Thank willsawyer