“A little disappointed this time”
Review of George & Dragon

George & Dragon
Ranked #2 of 99 Restaurants in Abergele
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a few times whilst staying nearby and food and service has always been very good . This time though my food had been dropped so had to wait for it to be made again ( in the meantime my family had eaten nearly all of theirs) . There had been mix ups with side orders and desserts & I felt standards had slipped a bit . My food when it did arrive was delicious. Just minor things really . Would still return.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We were staying just down the road for Easter week with the kids, and decided to head out for a pub dinner. Popped into the George and Dragon, and couldnt have been happier with our choice. All our meals were excellent, and the staff were very friendly and cheerful. I had the burger(with an extra patty), and one of the kids had the curry (which was also delicious).

A mix up with the bill at the end, was rectified generously by the man in charge, and we left full and happy.

If you are going to go, i recommend you book, as there are only about 8 tables, and i can see them getting full quickly. Deffo recommend for good quality, well cooked pub grub.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this pub as passing through for work, looked at menu and looked like run of the mill pub food on the menu, don't be deceived, all the food was home cooked and very tasty. Was expecting the usual
Microwaved pre cooked food for the prices shown but this was most certainly not. Very friendly staff and nice atmosphere. Would be back. Great value for money !

1  Thank MarkB5134
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Omg what a treat as I passed through on business!! I saw the sign with special offers and fancied a quick bite to eat, the staff were amazing and the food was even better, not what I was expecting.will certainly be back soon!!!

1  Thank Aaron D
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Called in after a fun filled day at the beach with the full family. The staff happily fitted us into a large table to accommodate us and and could not have helped us enough. The food well being honest absolutely fantastic best Sunday lunch in a long time and really good value too, clean plates all round with nothing left spare. Will definitely call in again.

2  Thank Seaside_littlefish