“Happy Memories”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Benderloch
Tralee Bay Holiday Park
Reviewed 31 October 2016

I have been coming to Tralee since I can remember. Every time I go back is as special as the last. The family are lovely lovely people who run the park and the staff are super friendly. Its a home away from home for me and couldn't ask for a better location. You have a superb view of the sea, beautiful walks (especially up Ben Lora) Check out the Ben Lora cafe too - lovely place for lunch/afternoon tea in Benderloch. I will 100% be coming back with my family in the future and when I have children of my own! Its where special memories are made :)

Room Tip: The willow lodges are lovely!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Laura P
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

On holiday in Tralee last week and I have to say a special thank you to all staff involved. Our lad with disabilities had a couple of accidents leading to damaging the TV and bedding. No fuss was made and no hassle. Tv changed over within an hour and more bedding. Really takes the pressure of us without worrying about any consequences.

3rd visit to Tralee. Site is quiet, beach is stunning. First time in a chalet and more space than our previous caravans and also much warmer for the time of year. Also had our 2 dogs with us.

Bonus was the Chip Shop was still open on site and the food is very good.

All in all just a good Scottish Holiday.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Andy W
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed again with family in the rhondo Lodge. Warm welcome in reception. Lodge was nice and big and clean with everything you need. The views are spectacular looking out towards the bay especially in the evenings with the sunset. Zip wires and beach were 2 mins down track which was handy for the kids to escape too lol. Thank you once again for a great break :) see you again soon

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2016

This is the first time I have been to Tralee Bay, I went on a recommendation, I'm sure it wont be the last time I go, this is one of the most peaceful and serene places I have ever been. The site is lovely but does not have an abundance of facilities, but who needs them when you have scenery on your front door step that rocks your socks, mornings to get up for and sunsets to stay up for and stars you've never seen before. As for accommodation we stayed in a lodge, everything you would need was available from dishwasher to washing machine for everything else Oban is a 20 minute drive.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2016

This was my second stay at Tralee Bay holiday park this year and it was amazing once again. The accommodation is spotless and really lovely. The surroundings are absolutely gorgeous and the fish and chip shop on site is one of the best chippy's I've ever eaten from. Going to book again very soon. Love the place!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benderloch
9.4 km away
10.0 km away
Perle Oban Hotel
Perle Oban Hotel
#2 of 13 in Oban

Been to Tralee Bay Holiday Park? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK