This was a trip meant to help us recharge and renew, and we did just that. I don't think my stress levels have been this low, in ages. We are still basking in the after glow from our time on Matangi. We loved our room, loved the food, loved the snorkeling, loved the scuba diving, loved the spa....and most of all LOVED the people who made it all happen for us. Thank you to everyone at the resort for making this trip one to remember. We also did the private picnic in horseshoe bay, which was a highlight. Having the beach and the bay all to ourselves, having a black tip come visit, and kayaking/snorkeling in the bay, what more can one ask for? We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 240-acre private island paradise paradise situated in the Northeast of the Fiji Group of Islands. A small boutique island resort featuring only 9 bungalows and 3 unique tree houses. Catering to adults only, Matangi Island is the ideal couples retreat offering a wide variety of activities including snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, hiking, spa services, and fine dining. Matangi Island's Horseshoe Bay was featured in '1,000 Places To See Before You Die' by Patricia Schultz. ISLANDS Magazine also rated Matangi as one of the 'Best Private Islands'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Matangi Private Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matangi Private Island Hotel Matangi Island
- Matangi Island Private Hotel
- Matangi Island Private Resort