“Superb burgers”

Meating Nyiregyhaza
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Nyiregyhaza
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 17
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We needed a quick bite in town and after having seen so many positive reviews on google we gave them a shot. And oh boy, glad we did! We had excellent burgers! The decor is nice, service was friendly. Quality food decent pricing. Recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Verry tasty hamburger and fast foods. Recommended. Price still high but moderated. Öné dinner for 2 person around 20 eurós.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Was visiting the city with my girlfriend and decided spontaneously to grab a bite. I really liked the Camembert burger, but I will definitely be back to try more of their menu next time I get to Nyiregyhaza.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Despite the holiday food overdose, my girlfriend and I decided to visit this awesome burger place in the city center. I had the best pastrami since I've been to the US. Very nice staff, great kraft beer. Thank you Meating!!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I am writing this after I have finished my burger. All i can say that it was absolutely the best burger i have ever had! And it was not expensive at all!

Date of visit: December 2017