All reviews private balcony great location holiday beach thassos
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Everything is great: the location, the beach, the rooms, the pool, but especially the staff. Everything on the site is in reality. It's very nice for families with children and not only . We will come back with a lot of pleasure.

Room Tip: Best view, in front of the beach..
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018

My friend and me were really surprised of our stay at Icon Suites! I can say its the most beautiful, cozy, comfortable place if you are looking for the perfect holiday on the Island! They serve your breakfast in your private suites. The breakfast is fresh and delicious. The pool was clean. The beach is 1m from the suites with warm water. This year 2018 im definitely going back at Icon Suites for my 7 days holiday at the end of August.

Room Tip: Beautiful views, Cozy atmosphere, Clean bathroom
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank imganev
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Icon Suites! We were there for four nights. Every morning we had our delicious breakfast served in our balcony. The view was great from our balcony was great. The beach was clean although we prefered the pool that had salt water inside. Our room was very clean every morning. Great and polite stuff willing to give us any information we probably needed. We will go there for sure. Thanks Icon Suites team for everything!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dimitris K
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Great design, perfect staff and environment. I booked two rooms ( one deluxe and one standard room) for my family ( 2 adults and 11 years old daughter) and sister in law. Unfortunately I faced with one surprise during check in, hotel is only serving breakfast to rooms. Now I have a difficulty to explain my daughter why she and her aunt can not have breakfast with us and she has to have it with her aunt at their balcony which I am staying with my wife at deluxe room with a big private balcony.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nihat t
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We were only looking for somewhere to spend the day in Potos and came across Icon Suites at the southern end of the beach quite by chance.
Their area of Potos beach stands out because they have the newest and most stylish sun loungers in the vicinity and well spaced out. We found these available for daily hire at just 5 Euros.
We later had lunch and drinks in their beautifully designed and cool (in all meanings of the word) poolside bar area and were warmly welcomed like their hotel residents. Great food, again at reasonable prices.
With Mt Athos clearly visible across the water this was a day we will always remember. We will come back to Thassos and when we do we will stay at Icon Suites because the setting and the quality of all the decor and service at this hotel are second to none.
What a delightful surprise to have discovered this place and I’m certain that the rave reviews of Icon Suites from the reviewers who have actually stayed here are completely deserved (I’m very jealous of those lucky people).

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple