Review Highlights
Great food and very good golf

Martin's Kitchen is a wonderfully kept secret in Halifax - and so is the golf course. The golf... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2018
Jim d
Halifax, Canada
Many Summer Evenings of Amazing Dining at Martin's Kitchen!

Martin's Kitchen is my absolute favourite Nova Scotia dining-out choice when wanting ambiance, fine... read more

Reviewed 26 July 2018
LindajChisholm
Halifax, Canada

All reviews wonderful condition high definition nova scotia short game martin's restaurant patio halifax
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Sadly this is our first visit since Martin took over the restaurant and wish we had stopped in before to enjoy the great food and views from the dinning room!
His reputation as a first class chief is true and matched up with this great venue makes it a regular stop for us in the future

1  Thank sunandsandNovaScotia
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I usually don't seek out the chef after a delicious meal, but this was different. I went to the kitchen to thank executive chef Martin Keyzlar for our fabulous meal today at Martin's Kitchen at the Indian Lake Golf Course, across the road from the Goodwood Driving range enroute to Peggy's Cove.My halibut, served with baby potatoes and a medley of vegetables,and a chutney sauce with corn kernels was delicious. I dislike warm or lukewarm food but this was heated perfectly. My wife had chicken curry linguine, which she declared " the best I have ever eaten" Maureen, our server was knowledgeable and very pleasant.
So nice to find a gem like this. We'll be back and have already spread the news
Tom and Mary

Reviewed 13 September 2017

My wife and I were made very welcome at Indian Lake Golf Course and they fitted us in for nine holes on our second day in Nova Scotia. We played the second nine staring in thick mist and ending in lovely sunshine. The course though relatively short is very picturesque with some interesting holes. As we played very early the restaurant wasn't open but we were able to have a coffee after our game. We had experienced the lovely food the day before whist booking and the 'chowder' is 'to die for'. We cannot recommend too highly this course and the kind and helpful staff.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The course is always is wonderful condition.
Over the past year, changes were made to holes 4, 6 and 12, giving more options from the tee.
High definition simulations are available in the clubhouse for practice during the winter or on rainy days.
Martin's restaurant has taken over the food service and elevated it to a very high level.
The restaurant is a destination itself, if you are not golfing.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Great executive golf course that is well maintained and enjoyable. No holes more than a par 4, but all holes can be plenty challenging.
The clubhouse is beautiful with some very tasty food items. Rounds of golf are $35 for 18 holes.

1  Thank JDTravelhome