Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$21
Priceline$21
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We stayed there for few nights in June during our visit at Narsoba wadi. If you compare other options ( not many) around this place is better of the lot. The rooms are okay and cleanliness is very average. At wadi in general, you should stay only if you have to else better options are at places nearby like Sangli.

They assured me that they can have some rooms for driver to stay. But the place for driver is worst. My driver preferred to sleep in the car (until we made some other arrangement outside) rather than this room.

We only took breakfast at the restaurant and it was of very good quality e.g. Misal, Pohe, Upama, Idly etc.

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank Manish K
Reviewed 8 March 2017

Considering small village, this hotel is one of the finest with cooperative staff, good food and proximity to temple. Neat ,clean and well maintained. Keep it up Gurudatta Hotel. Looking forward to visit next time soon.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2016

We visited Narsobawadi last Saturday and decided to stay there after taking Shri. Dutta darshan. This hotel is bang opposite to Narsobawadi MSRTC bus depo and also a few meters away from temple parking zone.

The hotel is situated on road and is visible from everyside. This hotel has their own veg restaurant as well. We took Non AC room for Rs.1000 (They have AC room costing 1500). The reception and staff is quite helpful. The rooms are of good size but without any windows. They have clean linen and washrooms as well.

Their is parking space for 2-3 cars in front of hotel. There is also a basement parking for more cars. They have one side transparent lift which kids enjoy. The only problem point is that they have hot water running from 5.00 am to 7.00 am, otherwise you need to tell room service and they bring hot water bucket for you. In my case even at 6:30 am i bathed with cold water.

They have their own veg restaurant where you can also have breakfast,lunch, dinner etc.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed 6 August 2016

But our main purpose in Wadi is !! Shree Gurudev Datta !!.....So all is like 5 star for us.
Location is in front of Bus stand or exact at the entrance of Wadi which is good for Car Parking.
4-5 mins walk to reach temple from hotel

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 5 August 2016

This place looked decent so I decided to check in. I noticed some black drops all along the edges of the beds and soon realized that there were bed-bugs. I reported this to the reception and the staff hardly seemed to care. One person actually agreed that it was true. I inspected 5 rooms and found the same. Each and every room was infested with bed-bugs. I had a very poor experience with the staff. Some of them were liers and some of them hardly seemed to care about anything. When I decided to check out, they didn't even apologize and also didn't try convince me to stay. It looks good from the outside but pathetic inside. Don't risk taking the bed-bugs with you to your home, else be doomed!

Date of stay: August 2016