Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
FindHotel
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Yashada Vishramdham in Kolhapur. It is centrally located & With specious rooms , best hospitality & very close to mahalaxmi Mandir. Hospitality is at best. They are having function hall for small functions.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 1 May 2017

The hotel is near Mahalaxmi temple and that's a big advantage. Our room was very well maintained, clean and fresh. You really get home like feeling. The staff and owner are polite and co-operative. Overall it was a nice experience.

1  Thank piyushd2
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel in Kolhapur is very close to Mahalaxmi temple.rooms are best n clear n also spacious.staff are very polite n helpful.This hotel allow early check in without extra charges,or even 24hours check facility is there.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I stayed here for the weekend. The hotel is centrally located and is just 2 minutes walk from the temple. The market area is also just across the street so it is nice and lively around. The staff was really nice and helpful. Rooms are decent and clean. Value for money. Would stay here if I revisit Kolhapur.

1  Thank SDevang
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I ms.deshmukh went to yashada for four times in last two year. I really felt so good and comfortable for staying there. I was there for exams of company secretary. And as during exams one need more comfortable environment which I got there.. so now whenever I come to kolhapur I stay at Yoshada. I would definitely suggest everyone who come across me to prefer Yashada whenever they go to Kolhapur.. you will definitely enjoy good service, safety, and warm welcome too.. thank you so much all Yashada managers and to all people who served me and my family there.

Room tip: All rooms are good, well furnished ,well ventilated..
Date of stay: December 2016