Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

They have posted wrong photos on website....i booked room from ibibo application and they said no confirmation......they dont have sense to talk with customer.

Booked for different room and gave qrong room.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I visit Hotel International when I was with my family on the trip of West India like Kolhapur and other citis... the hotel was good and the look of the hotel was also very good ....the staff was also very supportive.... that was a nice thing for us as we have car with us, it was very easy for us to go to market from there.... car parking problems is there was a pretty Rush the hotels there was a car parking problem other than that the overall Hotel was good and I am pretty much satisfied that I stayed there

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Rude staff, poorly maintained rooms, mosquitoes to give you company all night and some pathetic room service sum up the stay in this place.
Surprisingly,most hotels are overpriced in Kolhapur for the poor facilities they offer. The front office staff did not oblige my request to charge me half day tariff despite the fact that I stayed only for a few hours extra on day 2 of my stay- such is the greed.
If you come to his hotel, make sure you carry a mosquito repellent machine along. I asked them to help me with a repellent and they promptly sent a coil to the room- smoke from the coil engulfed the room and made my room smelly and the AC duct got filled with the unpleasant odour making the night miserable and wrecked my sleep.
Only saving grace is a fairly good vegetarian restaurant with some tasty food & perhaps the central location.
Otherwise this is the wrong choice in this town.
I will not revisit this hotel. Looking at the money minded staff and management of this hotel, it is better to go with other options.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

Situated close to the rail station bus stand and the business district of Kolhapur. We visited in winter 2015. Kolhapur is chilly these days.
Pack a lot of winter wear for the visit.
The hotel rooms are decent.
Can choose among the ones facing the main road or the play ground to the south.
The Opal is close by. So is a nursing home ..just in case you need a doctor.
They serve complimentary breakfast and ala carte dinner and snacks. We saw rabbits in the garden behind. Good place. Safe area. Enjoy.

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed 19 April 2015

My 5 cents :
Close to Bus Stand and Railway Station.
Complimentary Breakfast.
Rooms recently renovated.
Pretty good food at the hotel restaurant. (serves veg only)
Decent place for night stopovers, business trips.

Date of stay: April 2015