Lowest prices for your stay
$60
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$63
Booking.com$70
Travelocity$60
All reviews nice hotel room service place to stay full marks breakfast spread hotel management pleasant stay clean rooms house keeping basic amenities mahalaxmi temple delicious food mr ambience cleanliness cooperative hygiene
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2020

Dirty bathroom, dirty linens and carpets. The shower curtains are with molds and so are the bathroom tiles. Even the comforter was full of mold and yellow stains. The floor too had dirt stains on them and we're dusty. The room had a musty odour. Overall Would not recommend it for a stay

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
SauravPallial1, Manager at Citrus Hotel Kolhapur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I can see from your comments that we were not able to live up to your expectations especially in terms of product.Your comments on the web portal “Trip Advisor” unfortunately do not state the visit date for me to investigate the matter.

I would like to apologize most sincerely for the room you stayed in. I have no excuses to offer, but certainly believe that we have failed to provide you the service expected of us.

While I can fully understand that this might have marred your impression of Citrus Hotels, please allow me to assure you that this represents a departure from our normal standards of service and we would greatly appreciate an opportunity to correct your perception. I look forward to hearing from you and in the interim; we remain at your service.

Kindly contact me personally at rm.kolhapur@citrushotels.in as I would welcome the opportunity to restore your faith and regain your confidence in us.

Reviewed 29 November 2019 via mobile

Took a stopover at Kolhapur after a good trip from Dandeli and didn't wanted to spoil good mood so relied on a brand, CITRUS.
Firstly at Goibibo Website, Premier Room Showed room size as 400 sqft and Deluxe Room showed 196 sqft. Being a group of 3 we choosed Premier Room by paying more. To our surprise the room alloted was not more than 225 sqft when asked front desk guy he blamed it to sales team. Later manager offered us another room at 10:30 pm but again it was not more than 250 sqft so we refused to change.
Additional bed provided seems to be very old and lined provided was torn. Even the mattress was very bad due to which i was not able to sleep.
Service during the breakfast was even bad, when asked to pass on mileshake while having breakfast, was told to take by myself.
They had card placed on table saying call 111 for all your request centrally, when called say say it’s only for Kitchen, call reception for house keeping request.
Never had such a pathetic expereince

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
SauravPallial1, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Kolhapur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I can see from your comments that we were not able to live up to your expectations especially in terms of the room you booked. I understand that you were met by our Operations Manager and were given an assurance of complete relevant investigations and revert on the said inadequacy. Since this was the first of its kind incident and we have noted your comments and the changes have been made on the online website. We firmly believe to do service recoveries wherein we have failed to deliver the promised level of services/product, however at the same time we ensure that the inadequacies are not repeated again.

While I can fully understand that this might have marred your impression of Citrus Kolhapur, please allow me to assure you that this represents a departure from our normal standards of service and we would greatly appreciate an opportunity to correct your perception. Please do write back to me at rm.kolhapur@citrushotels.in and let us know how to restore your faith again with Citrus Kolhapur.

Reviewed 25 November 2019

Ended up staying here because the Sayaji was fully booked -- will definitely be sure to make my hotel reservation much earlier before returning to Kolhapur. Where to begin...mold all over the bath...terrifyingly loud TVs switch on every time you come back to the room and insert your key card...front desk calls late in the evening for no apparent reason...mysterious stains all over the furniture and carpet.

Room tip: Even the "suites" are awful
Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank astetsen

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Citrus Kolhapur for your stay. We are grateful to you for having spared a few moments in writing a review for on Trip Advisor.

Rest assured we have noted your comments on working of equipment in the room along with service/product and will ensure a remedial action as soon as possible.
In conclusion, we are committed to understanding and ensuring the comfort of our guests, and strive to resolve any concerns that may arise during their stay with us or thereafter. It is our goal to make every guest experience positively memorable and look forward to the prospects of future opportunities that allow us to do so.

Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel with good connectivity and temple also at 2 km from hotel..
Great staff,good room service and food.. nice lounge for great night party.. very small screen & not working at remote give them 4 star

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
SauravPallial1, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Kolhapur, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2019

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Citrus hotel Kolhapur for your stay. We are grateful to you for having spared a few moments in writing a review for on Trip Advisor.

We, as Citrus Hotels operate as no frills full service hotels. We do not intend to substitute a luxury hotel however we do offer an alternate to luxury wherein most of the guest requirements are taken care of with highest level of services. We also believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul.
I would like to apologize most sincerely for the way the remote was not working as seen from your comments.
I request you to please treat this incident as non-representative of the Citrus experience and give us another opportunity to make amends.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you and do look forward to your return to our hotel in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me @ rm.kolhapur@citrushotels.in

Reviewed 13 September 2019

I had a wonderful experience with the service of hotel service. Mr.Mohit was my room attendant. he is very knowledgeable about the food and test expected by customer. same experience has been taken from my friends Mr. sandeep and Mr. chaitanya from other rooms...kudos..good luck to Mr. Mohit for his bright future...

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
820sauravp, General Manager at Citrus Hotel Kolhapur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2019

Dear Guest,

We are grateful to you for having chosen our hotel during your visit to Kolhapur. Your kind words of appreciation are so heart warming and encouraging. We sincerely thank you for keeping us energized and inspired. At the same time, we like to assure you that we will always strive to maintain our standards and exceed your expectations. Our team members follow the principle of treating our guests with a warm touch and cover that extra mile to make them feel at home. On behalf of my entire team, we feel honored and thankful for being appreciated for something that they did as a part of their duty.

We hope and await for another opportunity to host you again.

Regards