All reviews paradise isle malpe beach swimming pool first floor sea view room water sports badminton court mary's island beach resort beach side excellent location food quality table tennis booked rooms krishna temple parasailing billiards
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is next to heaven. The view is so alluring. The moment I saw the place, I was in love with it. I would cherish this trip and it's memories throughout my life. It is so amazing and the resort staff is so cooperative and amazing. I would suggest everyone visit this place.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The beach view adds life to the amazing resort. I went there with my complete family and everyone appreciated the arrangement as well as the beauty of the place. Kids loved the place so much that they wanted to extend their stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I planned a trip to paradise isle beach resort for the first time that too on the recommendation of one of my relatives, and I think this trip was big success. I really enjoyed this 4 days trip to my heart's content. It is a great place and worth visiting.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

The resort is simply amazing. I have been there with my friends and it was the most amazing experience of mine. The location of the resort is what attracted and impressed me the most. The beach view from the rooms is so amazing. Overall it was an incredible experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Malpe an small coastal town just 6 Kms from Udupi.
I stayed at Paradise Isle Beach Resort, the location is very good-just at malpe beach.
The resort is lil old but maintained well.
I found the resort lil expensive but this is the only resort at beach.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Food also good, try out other local restaurants as well.

Room Tip: Deluxe sea facing
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family