“A Pleasant stay at Summer Park, Udupi”
Review of Summer Park Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Udupi
Summer Park Hotel
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Udupi
Bangalore
“A Pleasant stay at Summer Park, Udupi”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

We were four of us who stayed at Summer Park, Udupi. The experience exceeded my expectation. Right from taking up the booking on telephone, to the time of check out, I found the service was professional but warm. The hotel rooms were clean and so was the toilet. The staff were courteous and helpful. Even the laundry service worked well. The restaurant was pure vegetarian and food was OK. The hotel location was also a plus point, a short distance from NH 17 as well as walkable distance from the Krishna temple.

Room Tip: If you are travelling as a family, I suggest you to book a suite, which has four beds and very spaci...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank blpsimha
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 27 April 2012

We booked our stay in this hotel based on the reviews here and we were definitely not disappointed. The room was quite spacious and clean. Checking in took some time due to room-cleaning. The hotel staff booked a car for our pilgrimage trips and the food in their pure veg restaturant is truly good.
Shri Krishna Temple is just a 5 mins walk from the backside of the hotel, and so is the shopping area. One evening we went to the Malpe beach which was again an amazing experience.
I would definitely come back to this city one day....

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank laksmi21
Bangalore
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I chose this hotel because of the good rating it has on tripadvisor and I should say, I was not let down.
The address in the hotel website says the hotel is near Geetha Talkies.. but my GPS has it is as near Geethanjali Theatre and guided me to the exact location. I opted for a deluxe AC room. The room is very spacious and I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness. The linen, furniture and the toilets all of it was really clean.

The restaurant serves good vegetarian dishes – not the best but good. I was not in an adventurous mood to try Chinese/North Indian.

The Krishna Temple, is < 5 mins walk from the hotel. I would rate the room service very high. You need not wait for more than 5 mins for anything that you order. The front desk folks are very courteous.
In all, great value for money. The next time I am in Udupi, I would certainly go back to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank shchethan
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I stayed here for 2 days in Feb in A/C room. It is a budget hotel, but it delivers what it promises. Rooms are smallish but adequate. Beds and furniture - nothing fancy but clean and neat, so is the bathroom. It is pure veg, no alcohol hotel. Restaurant serves good udupi food - idli, dosa, uppit, meals etc. Food also is simple and tasty, though not out of the world. Best part is the location, it is at the center of the city, walking distance to Krishna temple, bus stand and all the utility shops.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank Bhingri
Ponda
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Summer Park is located in the heart of the city, just 5 mins walking from City & District Bus Stands. It is also very close to Krishna Temple. Summer Park has a restaurant named "Campus" & It serves excellent vegetarian food with very reasonable prices. The rooms are very clean, smaller but still gives the "Home Away from Home" feel. Summer Park's room service is excellent, I will say "Awesome". There is no additional charge for room service if you order anything from the restaurant.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Vishveshkavlekar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Udupi
1.8 km away
5.9 km away
Paradise Isle Beach Resort
0.1 km away
Hotel Sri Krishna Residency

Been to Summer Park Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK