“My rating is about a -12”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cat Ba
Sunflower Two Hotel
Ranked #57 of 90 Cat Ba B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Part of a cheap tour but was beyond your worst dreams. Add a blood/poo stain and you had a crack den. I honestly don't like being purely negative but as much as I tried I couldn't find 1 good thing to say. I mean our toilet didn't flush!! (They have to deal with what we left I guess). I'm guessing know one will actually consider booking here but if you are just don't. Try sleeping on he street you will enjoy it a lot better

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kass G

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

It was the worst Hotel I have ever stayed in! Don't book it! Seriously!
I was even locked in the bathroom and couldn't come out, because the door was not to open. On every wall was mold and it's smells terrible. :(((
So we decided to go to a different hotel and went to the 'ocean view', that was quite close.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Thea S
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Bedsheet was yellowish, there's hair on the pillow case (obviously not washed after the previous customer stayed). Breakfast is only an empty banh mi(bread) with a cube of butter and a tiny bit of cheap jam. But other meals were decent,rice with various traditional vietnamese dishes. Wifi is only good when u're using it alone around midnight. Other times, it is as slow as a snail. Room is spacious enough but the floor doesnt look clean. Opened coke cans were found underneath the bed (a sign of how well they clean the room). Staffs weren't friendly. We followed a tour here, got cheated everyday. Unliked what it is mentioned in the itinerary. Towels were damp and the toilet full of fungus.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

Again, was part of a cheap tour. I can not get over how rude and un hospitable the people were who I supposed were working here. We still have no clue who runs this place or if it even has a cleaning crew. I went to close the bathroom door and the knob fell off..I got to a point where I just stopped looking around or I'd bring myself to throw up- it was the most unhygienic hotel I have ever stayed at, and I've been at my share of hostels, trust me. AVOID.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gitana1984
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed here as part of our cheap Halong bay tour and didn't have a great time. Rooms are dirty, our toilet didn't flush, our basin was blocked up and our shower hose was broken. If you're staying here as part of the budget white pearl tour it's only for one night and keep in mind you booked the cheapest tour! But If you're travelling to cat Ba yourself, don't bother with the place!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple