“Hotel room attached with a cheap tour around Ha long bay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cat Ba
Sunflower Two Hotel
Ranked #57 of 90 Cat Ba B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 September 2015

We spent one night here, as part of a cheap package tour. We knew that the hotel wouldn't be anything special and that it was purely just for spending one night in. The room was very basic and to be fair, reasonably clean (didn't see any cockroaches). The fans were literally hanging off the wall directly above our heads and helped a little bit to keep us cool. The shower is literally a hose hanging off the wall and did, at least, have hot water for a few minutes. They served dinner there, which actually wasn't too bad and the location of the hotel is a few minutes walk away from the main front where the harbour is located. There is a small beach, which is about a 15 minute walk away. The staff were not exactly happy and when I asked for another pillow and loo roll, I was met with a blank stare. Again, you get what you pay for. Wouldn't stay here again and wouldn't recommend it; unless you're happy with the absolute basics.

Room Tip: not sure if you could make it better
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Worst place ever, full of bedbugs! We have been dropped here after our visit to Halong bay, this was part of a three day trip Halong Bay en Cat Ba. Beds are full of bedbugs, place is horrible stay away as far as you can!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

from the outset this was the worst place iv ever stayed in even compared to budget hostels. the first room we were given had no shower or bath at all and no working fans. i asked to change rooms. the second room had one working fan. it had a shower but the bathroim door did not close never mind lock. i complained to the staff who were just rude and said it was a budget hotel and if i didnt like it i should find somewhere else to stay. most roms were like this and we also had a filthy toilet roll. this place needs to be shut down or the staff actually need to do their job rather than sleep

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 March 2015

This place is the WORST hotel I have ever sen to. Bad staff, food, beds, bathrooms and atmosphere. Stinky mouldy rooms and bathrooms along with rude staff. This was definitely a bad ending to a bad boat trip.

Room Tip: don't go to this place
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank liztompkins
Reviewed 10 February 2015

While i was waiting for my friend to return from a tour at noon (i decided to stay since i got sick with the food they gave me for dinner), someone knocked my door in a very rude ways asking me to check out. I insisted that check out was at 12 (it was 11) but he knocked again 5 minutes after, talking to me in vietnamise.
When i came down to reception they told me that check out was at 12 and laugh on my face...
The room was dirty, smelly, toilet paper completely wet due humidity in room, cable not working, no plugs for charging my phone, whater almost warm for shower, the worst breakfast (bread and te). Rude staff.
Don't u dare to come to this place.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple