All reviews lovely hosts perfect location traditional greek restaurant sea view fresh ingredients small hotel few steps rooms are clean per day costas hb maria holiday honeymoon thassos potos ac
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Visited here just for a meal we both had lamb in garlic this was very tasty but we had to wait a very long time the place was really busy. Because we had been disappointed with the Tavernas we had used we went back. Big mistake still a long wait to be served I had chicken in a mushroom sauce it was inedible the chips were cold,on our first visit we had been offered a choice of potatoes, the chicken was slimy I didn’t eat any of it. I did complain but nothing was done about it.
I think they pack the place out and just can’t cope. It looks busy but that’s because everyone is waiting. One to avoid y

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Has a restaurant at the front of the hotel where anyone can eat,when we decide to eat here there was a lot of people being served so we though why not give it a try.Food here was ok but after waiting nearly 2 hours for food we will not be going back

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We spent 11 days with Maria and Kostas and everything was flawless! Cleanliness, restaurant, location, everything was just as expected.
Beach in Limenaria is not great, but only 2 mins drive away is Tripiti beach which is amazing. Metalia is a short walk away from the hotel, but I would not recomend for children or older people.
Will definitely come back to Asterias!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

First I want to thank you for all you did for us . We had a great holiday in your hotel and restaurant. The rooms are perfect , we had an apartment and a double room ,both with a superb see view . I don’t know the secret of Kostas because he succeeded to smile every day . The restaurant have fresh food and a great white dry wine ! I hope to come again next year !

Room tip: Rooms with see view are the best .
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Catalin C
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We have stayed in hotel Asterias during 18-21 July 2018 and found it very nice with its perfect location. It is a small hotel , with clean and comfortable rooms. The Hotel is run by a lovely couple Kostas and Maria , who help you at every occasion you need. The hotel is located by the sea side but there is a road and restaurants between the hotel and and the sea .There are fish restaurants and other types of restaurants nearby and several small sized supermarkets. The hotel is roughly 3 km from the beautiful village of Potos with many restaurants and bars.

Date of stay: July 2018