“Well presented”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nice well presented meal at affordable prices with a menu that is easy to understand with set prices for two or three courses

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Service was excellent, ordered a meal didn't realise it was cold but they soon changed it for a hot one which was lovely, reasonable prices but go when it's happy hour ( or 2 ), they also do takeaway which seemed very popular. Would go again.

1  Thank jayne z
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely superb food and service every time. We have dined in and had takeaways from numerous times and have never had a bad meal. Our favourite restaurant

1  Thank Nosher100uk
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Disappointed I'm afraid. Just returned from an impromptu visit to lemon grass.Kind enough to fit us in on short notice.Sat next to very foul mouthed guessed.Had to wait to order drinks then again to take order .Starters came .Food was lovely.Then had to wait for so long that we where about to leave.I had asked our very helpful waitress how long our food wpuld be was told ours was next .Then watched as 4 more orders and take aways can past .Think manager overheard us planning to go food arrived and apologies made.On being asked how the meal was I said we where disappointed .Complimentary prawn crackers where given .Food good service poor.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I've always had a great meal here. Every sit down meal has tasted absolutely gorgeous & the service has been lovely. However, I ordered a takeaway for a change on NYE and it was terrible. The rice arrived at about 1/3 of the portion size it normally y is (which is never large) and the Massaman curry lacked substance and body. It literally has 2 pieces of potato, a few onions & the chewiest beef ever, swimming in a sea of watery sauce. As I complained, I was told the next takeaway was on the house which is great as I didn't feel I'd lost out & they earned Brownie points.. So about a month ago, I ordered a different dish but to the same value. Again, the rice was so small, I literally has 4 prawns in my dish and again the sauce swamped the contents & was extremely watery. I won't be returning here for quite some time.