We just came back from a four-day stay at Copamarina. The last time we visited was around 1997.... we had wonderful memories of summer vacations there with our then-small children. We were not disappointed this time around! It retains its rustic charm and the views of the Caribbean Sea are lovely. The trip to Gilligan Island on the resort's ferry was very enjoyable. Although Gilligan was very crowded, it is well worth the visit. Lots of families enjoying the clear water and abundant marine life.
The resort is well kept and very clean. Service personnel were polite and always helpful. The food was excellent and the sangria and mojitos were great. Not inexpensive, but then again much better priced than at any hotel in Condado.
The manager was here, there and everywhere! We had the chance to meet him and he was very attentive and concerned with the quality of service for the guests.
There are quite a few sights to enjoy in nearby Yauco (Volkyland Museum) and San German (Porta Coeli, of course), but we recommend mostly staying close by and enjoying Copamarina. We will certainly go back and recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico