We needed to get away and relax, that Copamarina was perfect for us. It was shoulder season and we got to read in dream in the shade of a beach cabana each day, looking out over the quiet beach and blue water. The pools and spas are atmospheric, well-maintained and refreshing. Great service all around, and we met several guests and families who visit regularly and feel like Copamarina is home. We felt totally comfortable all the time -- the resort is beautiful and high quality, and still seemed to us to be without pretense. Nice! Do consider mosquito repellant for the evenings, my husband was fine but even with tiki torches and candles around the bar/outdoor dining area I found it helpful. My rating on the food is just because we ate at the casual dining area (I understand that the more formal restaurant is phenomenal), and I'm a vegetarian. We had a wonderful stay, and will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico