The Castle Villa by the Sea(Cowes)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 122
Agoda.com
The Waves Apartments(Cowes)(Great Value!)
US$ 186
US$ 142
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Comfort Resort Kaloha(Cowes)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 77
US$ 52
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 64/night.

French Island Glamping(French Island)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I totally agree with the other negative reviews. In addition to what has been written by others, the owner gave me the creeps, and was so enthralled with his own dogma (in his book, "Eve's Secret"--which was given to us within minutes of arrival, and was so offensive and poorly written--especially, but not limited to, the chapter about what women should do to have a better sex life) that he missed the whole point of what we were interested in (which was the organic garden). A major warning: If you are offered reiki by the owner and the female manager, do NOT do it. It is not reiki; it is pure crap! It was, I was told, their "own version" of reiki. Really uncomfortable (crystals, chanting of "ohm" and touching---all not part of reiki). I was so happy to get out of this place! (Food was good, but not worth all the rest of the creepiness!)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
15  Thank hilarys
Reviewed 12 February 2012

McCleod Farm is NOTHING like the web page. It's completely run down and lacked the basic necessities, such as coffee!
I felt the place had a very creepy vibe, originating from author and owner Mark Cunningham. He wrote a book called "Eve's secret" from a message he was given from Mother Earth to help liberate women!!! I only discovered this AFTER my stay on the farm.
In my opinion no man should write a book on "liberating" women!
There were so many young overseas travellers looking to extend their visas who worked on the farm for nothing and I also felt this was suspect. I would not return and obviously I don't recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
10  Thank Explorer280
Reviewed 27 January 2012

We stayed at McLeod Eco Farm for a week and found the location to be first class.

Sadly the rooms were not kept clean. When we asked them if we could borrow the vacuum cleaner they were very obliging, but they didn't get the hint and clean the place themselves. Some of the dust and cobwebs looked as if it had been there for years. Our son couldn't use one bedroom because the ambient dust effected his hay fever too much.

Room Tip: Be more brave than we were, insist that they clean it properly.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank young4ever
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Extremely poor value for money in a very run down facility.
The brochures and website are nothing like the reality.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business