McLeod Ecofarm
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in French Island
See available hotels
Seabreeze Motel(Newhaven)
Bridge Motel(Newhaven)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Koo Wee Rup Motel(Koo-Wee-Rup)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 February 2012

McCleod Farm is NOTHING like the web page. It's completely run down and lacked the basic necessities, such as coffee!
I felt the place had a very creepy vibe, originating from author and owner Mark Cunningham. He wrote a book called "Eve's secret" from a message he was given from Mother Earth to help liberate women!!! I only discovered this AFTER my stay on the farm.
In my opinion no man should write a book on "liberating" women!
There were so many young overseas travellers looking to extend their visas who worked on the farm for nothing and I also felt this was suspect. I would not return and obviously I don't recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
10  Thank Explorer280
Reviewed 27 January 2012

We stayed at McLeod Eco Farm for a week and found the location to be first class.

Sadly the rooms were not kept clean. When we asked them if we could borrow the vacuum cleaner they were very obliging, but they didn't get the hint and clean the place themselves. Some of the dust and cobwebs looked as if it had been there for years. Our son couldn't use one bedroom because the ambient dust effected his hay fever too much.

Room Tip: Be more brave than we were, insist that they clean it properly.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank young4ever
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Extremely poor value for money in a very run down facility.
The brochures and website are nothing like the reality.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business