“Great Property!”
other travellers have booked this property
Lovely patio
The garden setting Large patio with wading pool and lots of room to relax!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The garden setting
Large patio with wading pool and lots of room to relax!
Bedrooms wing
Outside shower off one of the bathrooms
Flowers covering the property wall
up to the sun deck
The view from the sun patio up top
Kayaks available for your use!
Pristine, private beach
Nice beach spot
Spectacular Sea of Cortez
friendly wildlife!
Spectacular diving in the Marine Park , this is Pepe!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Golden, Colorado
“Great Property!”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

4 of us stayed here for the week of Thanksgiving and had a blast. The property is set up wonderfully for 2 couples to have their own space and a shared living/dining/kitchen. The outdoor area was fantastic. Just a short walk to the beach for sunrise and an easy walk to all the restaurants. The owner was attentive to anything we needed and checked in to make sure everything was going ok and the solar was working. We plan on going back this summer and bringing the kids.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Carolyn E
Golden, Colorado, United States
“We Loved Casa Orion!”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

There is no arguing that Cabo Pulmo is a special place to dive but staying at Casa Orion made it a dream vacation. With accommodations that are as comfortable as they are charming, you can't go wrong staying at Casa Orion. Chris the owner was an amazing wealth of local information. Checking in on us often, Chris made sure that we had everything we needed to be comfortable during our visit, including consistent solar power, water sports equipment and beach necessities. As promised Casa Orion was centrally located and walking distance to anywhere in Cabo Pulmo, with an almost private beach to the sea, the sound of waves will lull you off to sleep and the birds will sing you awake. I can't wait to return to Casa Orion with my family and friends in the years to come. Thanks again Chris for such an amazing introduction to Cabo Pulmo!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful decor and lush gardens
Liked least: can't complain about anything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Cathy C
Saint Louis
“Paradise Gardens House was our nickname for this place”
Reviewed 6 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

This was a paradise garden compound. I stayed in one of the large papayas with large separate palatable bathroom with outdoor shower. I loved the outdoor shower where privacy was created by tropical plants off the path right outside the bathroom. We would have liked hotter water at times but that was part of the adventure. There are two of these set ups. The living area in the main building was set up with two beds to accommodate two adult women, there was four of us total. The kitchen and dining table was a joy, stocked and the ambiance is great. Plenty of room to prep and cook together and have guests. A short walk to the beach, the water warm and so salty you floated easily. Short, interesting walk to town and the rest of our crews accommodations. Loved hearing the ocean from my bed and looking out at the garden. The outdoor patio was our living room and a wonderful hang out spot with plenty of space to store all our gear. There is a deck up top for morning coffee and plans or whenever. I would stay again, I loved it!

7 Jan 2016
Thank you Cathy , I am happy you had a great time! You were a wonderful guest and i look forward to your return! Chris
lvptravel...
Austin, Texas
“Made my 60th Bday celebration with my best galfriends, a vacation to remember!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

My girlfriends and I loved this house... and I / we will definitely be back. Christine met us when we arrived ( late) and gave us a full walkthrough and familiarization, and then checked back the next day to answer any questions or problems. The "house" consists of two buildings in an Lshape around a beautiful enclosed/ walled garden. The two bedrooms in one, and then kitchen / dining, living area which included the two single beds in the other.. so 4 of us each had our own beds. I loved mine.. with mosquito net adding to tropical ambiance, although we didn't need them. We loved the fully stocked kitchen where we had also basic seasonings, etc. and the large dining table where the rest of our group that stayed elsewhere could all gather. I noticed a review that complained about cleanliness, but we did not find that..everything was clean and neat and the bathrooms stocked with spa grade soaps, and big bath towels. For those not familiar with Cabo Pulmo, everyone is on solar and must conserve lighting... we had plenty but a rainy spell might be a problem. John the solar / maintenance guy was by everyday to check on things. It was a great property / home.. we loved it and WILL BE BACK AGAIN. Christine also helped me with an adoption of a starving puppy/ dog I found on a dirt road in the mountains.. Peregrina is home with me now, she is smart and loving and has added extra joy to my pet family. Thanks Christine... looking forward to seeing you again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The great kitchen for cooking, and the large dining table to have friends join us.
Liked least: can't put anything in that category
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
7 Jan 2016
Hi Laura! Thank you for this great review. You and all your friends were a joy and I feel we made life long friendships ! I look forward to you coming back to Cabo Pulmo! Thank you also for helping a little Baja dog have a better life.... thanks again ...Chris
Ramiza K
Portland, Oregon
“Paradise - Beautiful, Welcoming, and Clean”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed for one week at Casa Orion over Thanksgiving in 2015. The house is beautiful, spotless, and comfortable. Chris was attentive to our needs and monitored power usage and the condition of the grounds throughout our stay. We were two couples and were more than pleased with the two beautiful bedrooms and the common space. The garden is gorgeous and the location couldn't be better. We were pleased with our host, the house, and the amazing town. Highly recommended.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
7 Jan 2016
Thank you for coming to Casa Orion , I am so happy you had a great time ! I look forward to having you come back and stay again ! Chris
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing