All reviews eco garden off road close to nature tree hut the cottages large pond table tennis quad bikes water hut hill top peacock villa butterfly garden kids play area family outing swimming pool ayurvedic spa ample space
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Visited this resort with my friends, the rooms were clean, service was impeccable. Enjoyed the swimming pool and the ride on the quad bike. Food is good and i recommend this hotel if you want to unwind and relax.

Date of stay: July 2018
3  Thank sandeepck81
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Resort Cheruthuruthy Thrissur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Mr.Sandeep ,

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your wonderful words with us.

We are happy to know that your stay experience was wonderful with us. Your appreciation for Resort has been shared with our team. They are delighted to know that their hard work has been noted and appreciated by you.

On behalf of the team, I once again thank you for your recommendation of our hotel. Please do not hesitate to write me at gmlrct@lordshotels.com for any further assistance in future.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Exceptionally good hotel.the staff is courteous.Rooms are clean.my children enjoyed the pool and the play area.
You can try the boating and fishing in the pond near the cottage.this resort is worth trying.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SandhyaS465

Dear Ms.Sandhya ,

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Hi ,
I was impressed with hotel and its amenities inside nature; most importantly the hospitality they provide. Special mention to front desk ( mahesh and his team) made us feel great and in group we could enjoy the visit to max

1  Thank arunpillai1981
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Resort Cheruthuruthy Thrissur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Mr.Arun Pillai ,

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

It was very nice experience I felt from this resort, they keep utmost quality in their service and food. I'd like to recommend my friends to visit here once. Mr. Joseph deserves more appreciations....

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank SaleelK4
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Resort Cheruthuruthy Thrissur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Mr.Saleel ,

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We are satisfied with all the facility which they provide for guest
Thanks all of u...
We will come again soon......

We have only one suggestion that please provide car facility to see ur all area............

Thanks to Lords resort cheruthuruthy

1  Thank MidaljM
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Resort Cheruthuruthy Thrissur, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Mr.Midal,