All reviews railway station room service the hotel staff hotel is located place to stay non ac lift mr facility requirements
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 days and 3 nights. Very neat and clean room.They also have lift, helpful for older people.They helped us in offering Pinddan.staff are polite and helpful. Overall recommended from my side.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank SabitaG9
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is next to Gaya railway station and very convenient hotel. The staff is very kind and caring. They take care of your requirements. Mr. Mukul Singh was a gem of a guy he is the true sign of hospitality and a great gentleman to have a conversation. Rooms are comfortable and perfect. If you are going to Gaya this is the place to stay. Sorry for the late review. Good restaurants are also near by.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
16  Thank manu6122
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

On the internet, this is a three star hotel and I booked through mmt. It charged me 2200 per night for a double aircon accommodation. The booking was nonrefundable. The check out/in was 12 noon. I reached at 5am and they let me in with a warning that you have to pay for early check-in. The first room shown to us was a miniscule dingy room at the last corner of the first floor. On objecting taise a, a better room on the second floor was finally given. AC was not running and it started almost after 30 mins of check-in.
Then our plight started. Every time there was a powercut we had to call many many times to get the generator started and then again for connection to AC another couple of calls had to be made. And this was the routine every time which was thrice to four times a day. In the the night we use to wake up wet with sweat to find the AC stopped. When I called to get the AC started, the man at the desk said in hindi "chilla kiun rahe ho?".
The day I was to check out, the desk person called me again and said that I have to pay 2200 more for early check-in and late check-out (my train was at 10.30 pm). I said that I'm thoroughly disgusted with this hotel and it is not worth 2200 per night. Finally I had to shell out 1500 to check out.
The geyser switch was outside the room and every time we switched it on we would find it switched off after sometime. Since there is problem of high bp we asked for less salt and nonspicy food. They refused saying it was not possible to cook such food.
So it is my earnest request to the rating authorities to open the veil of this hotel and make it non starred.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank biren2016
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I am budget traveler and needed just to spent somewhere one night, I checked a lot of hotels but they all were or ugly or didn’t have water, or something else, but when I passed this nice place I was thinking it’s gonna be too expensive for me but Mukul Singh welcomed me so much and offered me a great clean room with hot water for very good price. I was so happy! And in the morning they called in the room and offered to bring delicious tea. Water in the room was very hot as I like. Stuff in the hotel are very nice and extremely helpful! They want to be sure that you are happy with your staying.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
11  Thank Katarina Z
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Located at a 1 minute walk from the station.Apart from noise at a quiet place.Rooms are quiet appealing large and cosy.Staffs are good too and friendly as well.Its good for family guest.we had a comfortable stay .Food was ok.One can definitely go for this.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family