Totally wonderful experiences due to Marcello, Terry and their staff. Set in a valley, surrounded by hills, our breakfast views were stunning, from the nearby garden of roses, vineyards and olive trees to the green hills of Tuscany. Their breakfasts are gourmet delights, laid out so artistically and we really enjoyed chatting to the other fun, energetic guests. Our room was lovely and had a terrace outside looking towards the long driveway, which is fringed with Tuscany cypress trees. We enjoyed a brief dip in the pool. We so appreciated the help each day on drives, places to stop, places to eat and all sorts of local knowledge. Terry and Marcello take time and interest to ensure each person’s stay is magical and special. Thank you for the memories of a lifetime! We hope to be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Portagioia - an elegant yet relaxed country retreat in Tuscany - somewhere between a country hotel and your best friend's home. A place where you can relax, take time to reflect on your travels and to be energized and enthused in to seeing more of the wonderful places Tuscany (& Umbria) have to offer. Always fresh and inviting. 5 Guest bedrooms and 2 suite apartments, all with luxury bathrooms and air-conditioning. Everything 'just so.' LAST MInute? Please visit our website or send an email for an immediate response. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Portagioia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Portagioia, Bed And Breakfast Tuscany Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Casa Portagioia, b&b Tuscany
- Casa Portagioia Castiglion Fiorentino, Tuscany, Italy