Google
Ways to Experience Twin Lagoon
from US$ 693.08
More Info
1,045 results
All reviews high tide small opening long swim small hole sea water rock formations life vests fresh and salt water fish be careful el nido island hopping kayangan lake ladder boat passage stairs
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2020

What a wonderful day this was. We were on a tour with a local company who were determined to show us paradise. Twin Lagoons certainly came very close. The countryside is rugged and rock formations take your breath away. We snorkelled the first lagoon then swam under a low rock formation into the second. The water is unbelievably clear and the sun shone brightly all day. The weather was so kind to us on the tour of so many beautiful lakes and lagoons. There's no way I could pick a favourite. All day was filled with beauty and contrasts. We were even taken to a very pretty beach where our tour met up with several other groups for a buffet luncheon and another swim. I'd love to do this tour again. The Philippines has so many secrets with happy friendly and very knowledgeable people willing to share their special locations.

1  Thank Dianne A
Reviewed 9 August 2020

Check out my review on the place with I'm giving it a 5 star!
you can search on YT use this word "Twin Lagoon Juan Marko"
and see for your self. Enjoy the video!

Reviewed 3 June 2020

The lakes are must for your island hopping in Coron. There are 2 was to enter Twin Lagoon. One is in shallow water but that means you have a long swim to other part of the lagoon, The other is in deeper water with a shorter swim. Either way having fins will help with the swim.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 29 March 2020

Can you climb the stairs? Or can you pass through the 2 rocks without having an anxiety attack? If you can do any, then go and visit. The water is clear and deep.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

Crystal clear water, peaceful, calm.. of course some tourists also but to each his own. We came later in the day so it's high tide,the separation between lagoons are not that visible not unless you swim underneath.. or a ladder is there which is of course slippery to go to the other side of the lagoon.. didn't bother to climb..my daughter said they're just the same..so just floated all my miseries and stresses away.. tell you..Coron is just an unbelievable experience and I know I will be back to this beauty !!

2  Thank 23dignar