Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best day of the trip!

We told Capt Sean that we were on a mission to see turtles, but we got sooo much more than that... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 2 days ago
Brad_Tower
Olympia, Washington
Best trip yet!

What a fantastic trip! From beginning to end, our family of six had an absolute blast with Captain... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
kellycZ5081LM

All reviews capt sean taco bar amazing experience great captain boat ride snorkel gear great lunch private charter st john day trip lime stable riding punctual locations
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

Captain Sean is the best! Great guy who knows the area very well. He lets you kind of customize where you want to go, but will also offer suggestions on sites to see. We had a great time! He only does private tours, so have the entire tour to your self.....and the price is very reasonable. Would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting St Thomas/St John!

1  Thank brianbL9045AG
Reviewed 5 August 2021

We had a great time on St. John and the highlight of our trip was a day with Empire Boat Charters! We had a great time with Captain Sean and he took us To some great spots for snorkeling and the day couldn’t have been better. A very comfortable boat with lots of shade or sun. We also had a great lunch at Line Out! We’ll definitely book a day again on our next trip.

Date of experience: August 2021
Sean L, Owner at Empire Boat Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I had a great time showing you some of my favorite snorkeling spots. I am so glad you liked Empire March, she is perfect for cruising around the islands. I am looking forward to seeing you again when you return!

Reviewed 4 August 2021

We just returned from St. John and one of the highlights of our vacation was a day with Empire Boat Charters! We had a great time with Sean, the Captain, and seeing the beautiful sights of St. John. We went snorkeling at some very nice area on the South Shore with very little people around & that had a great lunch at Line Out! Great day!!! Highly recommend Empire Boat Charters!!!

Date of experience: July 2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I enjoyed showing you guys around the islands and Lime out never disappoints. Hopefully when you return you will come out with us again!

Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

What a great day on the water with Captain Sean. He knew the perfect spots to hit and was super chill when we had ideas of our own. We saw turtles, great snorkel, ate from best floating pizza restaurant around and thus day was the highlight of our trip. Sean is the best and we will be back without a doubt. Highly recommend you do this as part of your time at St Thomas. Perfect experience.

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you very much for the 5 star review! I had a great time spending the day with you guys and taking you to some of my favorite spots. I look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2021

Amazing day on the water! Skipper Sean was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable. My boys and I had a great day cruising around St John. I would highly recommend!

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you so much for the outstanding review! I had a great time showing you around the islands. Hope you come back and visit again soon!