Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best day of the trip!

We told Capt Sean that we were on a mission to see turtles, but we got sooo much more than that... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Brad_Tower
Olympia, Washington
Best trip yet!

What a fantastic trip! From beginning to end, our family of six had an absolute blast with Captain... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
kellycZ5081LM

All reviews capt sean taco bar amazing experience great captain boat ride snorkel gear great lunch private charter st john day trip lime stable riding punctual locations
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

What a great day on the water with Captain Sean. He knew the perfect spots to hit and was super chill when we had ideas of our own. We saw turtles, great snorkel, ate from best floating pizza restaurant around and thus day was the highlight of our trip. Sean is the best and we will be back without a doubt. Highly recommend you do this as part of your time at St Thomas. Perfect experience.

Date of experience: August 2021
Sean L, Owner at Empire Boat Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2021

Thank you very much for the 5 star review! I had a great time spending the day with you guys and taking you to some of my favorite spots. I look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2021

Amazing day on the water! Skipper Sean was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable. My boys and I had a great day cruising around St John. I would highly recommend!

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you so much for the outstanding review! I had a great time showing you around the islands. Hope you come back and visit again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2021

We had a great time with Captain Sean. He brought us to several beaches to snorkel and swim. We stopped at Lime Out to eat tacos, which were amazing. Definitely the best day of our vacation.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Sean L, Owner at Empire Boat Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. It is always such a pleasure spending the day with you. I look forward to the next time!

Reviewed 25 July 2021

Sean turned our frowns upside down! After a lame trip with another outfit, Sean showed us the beautiful turtles, fish, and coral in two separate spots. I am originally from the Florida Keys and never saw colors like this before. He did everything to make our day and trip in St. Thomas absolutely perfect. What a difference from any other charter company! Highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2021

Thank you very much for the awesome review! I am so happy that I was given the opportunity to change your outlook on our beautiful islands! It was such a pleasure having you guys on board and I hope when you come back that you come out with us again!

Reviewed 23 July 2021

I wanted to say what a great experience we had with Empire March Excursions in St Thomas. This was by far the best thing we did while in the USVI. From start to finish our excursion was amazing. Sean was our Captain/Owner and had extensive knowledge of the islands and its rich history. He brought us to places where we could only access by boat. We seen so many sea turtles and a ton of fish and coral reefs. He made our trip very special. I would HIGHLY recommend this charter. You won't be disappointed. Cant wait to book again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so happy that you guys had a awesome time. I loved spending the day with you and showing you what makes these island so special. I hope to see you again soon!