Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$ 99.00
from US$ 550.00
from US$ 550.00
More Info
All reviews sunset sail snorkeling trip sapphire beach marina st james island visiting st interesting things fish recommend this trip rob mariner sails blast hosts sailboat christmas spots vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

The Cosmos Mariner is an amazing vessel, and Deb and Roy are great hosts. Perfect if you are staying near Sapphire Beach, as we were, so that it feels like doorstep to doorstep adventuring. Snorkeling was great, with just 2 other couples it didn’t feel crowded at all. If you are in St Thomas, this is a must-do trip. I preferred the sailing, my fiancée the snorkeling, win-win.

1  Thank 562jamesrm
Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

We have done tons of the classic ‘sunset sail’ excursions on vacation and they are great but this is altogether on a higher level.
The boat is awesome and you are really sailing with Rob and Deb who really know what they are doing. They take great care of you the whole time. They are full of information about the area which for me is always welcome.
My favorite part was a glimpse of their life and how interesting they are.
This is an experience worth doing. Believe me.

1  Thank johnbT1008WC
DeborahA2727, Public Relations Manager at Sailing The Cosmos Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Thanks for the great review John, we really appreciate it! We hope to see you again :) ~Deb and Rob

Reviewed 17 March 2021

I can’t even express what a fabulous time we had on this sunset cruise. Our host Rob&Deb were wonderful, they make fabulous rum punch drinks in cold chill large cups, very generous with the punch lol, and the sail was perfection. I will remember this always. We chartered it with 6 of our friends and had a ball. This was the highlight of the 10 days we spent in St Thomas...My Sweetie treated everyone and our friends treated us all to wonderful shirts to remember this by!! This was in the top 10 things I have ever done! You must do this once in your life!! Thank you Deb and Rob for making this a memory I will carry for ever! I hope to even do it again!!! I would give them 10 stars if I could! Thank you, thank you!!!

1  Thank Gaelicgal78
DeborahA2727, Public Relations Manager at Sailing The Cosmos Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Thanks SO much! We are thrilled to hear sailing with us was the highlight of your trip :) It was an absolute pleasure having you all onboard. We look forward to seeing you again hopefully soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2021 via mobile

We had a great sail and snorkel trip with Sailing the cosmos. Rob and Deb were great hosts and we had an excellent snorkel spot away from the crowds. Loved that it was a small group and not a crowded boat - only 5 people.

Date of experience: March 2021
DeborahA2727, Public Relations Manager at Sailing The Cosmos Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Thanks for the nice review Llyod. We look forward to sailing with you again next year :)

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Yesterday we went on a fantastic adventure.
We would highly recommend this wonderful sailing tour. We had a beautiful sail and fantastic snorkel. Saw tons of fish!! We highly recommend this sail.

Terry & Howard

Date of experience: March 2021
DeborahA2727, Public Relations Manager at Sailing The Cosmos Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Thanks so much for the great review :) Hope to take you sailing again sometime soon! ~Deb and Rob