Review Highlights
Game of Thrones Door #8

During my time in NI, I wanted to do the 'Journey of Doors' to see all of the intricately carved... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
TravelWithGaby
Victoria, Australia
Gorgeous ❤️

Had lunch here last week, club Sandwiches chips & soup & wheaten bread, was gorgeous. it was a... read more

Reviewed 17 October 2018
may433
Belfast, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

Very nice staff good food and an exceptional pint of beer. The pub is also one of the smallest in Ireland and that only enhances its charm.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Great food, great drink and great service. A gathering place for the locals and visitors of the lovely little village of Cushendun.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Dickens-Lily
Reviewed 7 April 2015

Had lunch which was ok and good value for money but the service from one of the staff really let the place down. The same sullen waitress managed to give me £10 short change and when I me tioned it she walked off, away from the bar got the £10 and thrust it at me, without saying anything at all. I know mistakes happen but seemed a bit strange! Don't think I would go back.

Date of experience: April 2015