3,845 results
All reviews the executive lounge indian restaurant gallery restaurant the bus imagine spa hydrotherapy pool mr todiwala's kitchen diamond member flight path park and fly excellent hotel main restaurant modern hotel an early flight steam room heathrow airport one night stay
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We booked a park and stay deal, returning after a couple of weeks for one last night of holiday. As it turned out, the best hotel of our travels. The staff were excellent even though as we arrived they we hosting a very large and exotic Indian wedding and when returned, a large children’s charity event. Room spot on, convenient for the airport, perfect for plane spotting! We ate at the local pub and had breakfast at a local cafe, so can’t comment on their food service. Otherwise good value.

Room Tip: I suspect all rooms are pretty well identical
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Firstly let's start with the immediate issue. This hotel is not at T5. The Sofitel is, and I would urge you to go there for lots of reasons over this hotel , the most obvious being The Sofitel is (a) infinitely better and (b) is actually at T5

So on to the Hilton, 3.2 miles away from T5, in a grotty industrial estate , immediately under a take off path from Heathrow. The hotel is very clean, the rooms entirely functional .

So now the negatives
The hotel is not at T5
The bedrooms wreak of cooking. I was on the 2nd floor and smell of cooking was over powering for my entire stay
The wifi is an absolute shocker. Kept dropping , freezing making working nigh on impossible
You have to pay to park your car in their car park!!! Outrageous
My tv did not work - reported it no one ever turned up
The plug sockets did not work - reported it no one turned up ( assume a fuse in the room had gone)

An utterly awful place .... Sofitel is the sane money on T5 and everything about it is miles ahead of this place

Very last time I stay at a Hilton

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We booked this as part of a "hotel & park" package. Everything went perfectly, and reception staff knew all the answers, to the likely questions. Parking was simple & painless. The room was fantastic, the staff all very friendly, knowledgeable & helpful. The room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. We had a fire evacuation whilst we were there, although it turned out to be a false alarm. Some of the signage at the bottom of the fire escapes was unclear, although staff were on hand to point us in the right direction. It was a cool night, and some people had clearly just got out of bed and evacuated, it might be a good idea to have some blankets ready in case of a repeat, as some of the children were getting quite cold. (To be fair, the fire brigade allowed us back in to the lobby as soon as it was checked safe and the priority is keeping guests safe).

Room Tip: This is a convenience hotel for airport travellers, and as such all rooms are good due to location of Heathrow.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Cordial desk and restaurant staff. The primary restaurant food was quite good but outrageously expensive for the portions (the sole was literally smaller than my index finger and the rice accompaniment was smaller still). Five bites to consume my meal- and then I watched my wife eat her salad.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Stayed on business, rooms are very plush, spacious and comfortable. Tea, coffee, biscuits in room each day, very nice bathroom (speakers in from tv, nice touch).

Gym was good, unfortunately the spa and pool were closed due to a ‘major incident’.

Restaurant options on site, main hotel restaurant very expensive (even for London) so we didn’t go. Bar much more reasonable and food was good (burgers, fish and chips, sandwiches and salads etc). Mr Todiwalas, Indian/Goan, owned by a celeb chef Cyrus Todiwala, reasonable and highly recommended.

Breakfast is excellent, so many options, pancake machine, lots of juices, different breads, yoghurt, cereals, fruit, cheeses, meats... stayed 3 nights and had something different every day.

It’s not particularly close to Heathrow.... we were on a course about 15 mins away and the hotel put on a shuttle which was helpful.

I found all staff mumbled so I struggled to understand them, but they were nice enough.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business