US$ 71
US$ 172
US$ 105
US$ 50
  • Pool
Arcade Beach Hotel(Induruwa)(Great Value!)
US$ 30
Sri Villas(Induruwa)
US$ 200
US$ 194
Hotels.com
All reviewsvery nice staysea viewsri lankaeasy accessprivate beachtasty foodthird floorour honeymoonbuffet dinnervery nice hotelswimming poolindian oceanpool attendantnice beachhalf boardturtle hatcherysuperior room
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Very clean room, twin beds, flowers on sheets every day. Good bathroom, shower. Air con excellent.
Breakfast is buffet style, omelettes and Sri Lankan food as well as other western style food. Waffles.
Tried buffet dinner one evening, also good but try the little beach restaurant to the left of the hotel also, Osteria Romano just along the beach .
Pool great, also nice to sit on loungers under palm trees in shade right beside beach.
A very good location.

Room Tip: Second or third floor facing beach
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank avrilmc
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for two days with our one year old baby. We had a very warm welcome and the room was good with pool view. Private beach with the decks is the definition of vacation for me any day and it's all well maintained here. People in the dining area were generally very helpful and throughout our stay we required some additional baby food to be made. They were very understanding and made all the baby food as we requested. Buffet had good varieties but the local food tasted better than the Continental they provided. It's a small resort and I wouldn't call it as a four star resort in terms of room and services. And what's with the racism. My husband and I were so amused at the way the dining staff neglected us when they were brownskinned themselves. We were not offered menu or coffee/tea at the table. It was like we were invisible when they promptly attended to white people. Lol. Some people do want to feel inferior based on skin color. You feel inferior all you want but don't think your customers are too. We are not staying for free in your hotel. I request the hotel management to educate the staff that no people are superior or inferior based on skin color or anything for that matter. It's high time to stop blaming white people for racism when they are generally very friendly with everyone. I would like to make a point that not all staff were acting weird but one or two, especially the ladies at the dining area. Other than that the stay was pleasant and I would like to thank all the kitchen staff who made sure to cook and provide baby food we asked for. They were happy to redo it if it was not the way we wanted.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank dhivya r
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed 14 days at Temple Tree Resort and Spa. Very nice hotel, great location with nice swimmingpool and beautiful and deserted beach. All rooms with a view to the beach. Very quiet. The employees where proud of their Hotel and made you feel special.
Liv-Kari - Norway

Room Tip: Beach not suited for smal children due to undercurrent and high waves
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Liv-Kari K
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I was free flowing towards Galle checking for a quick stay with my wife and kid, spotted this one at Induruwa, checked & satisfied with the status also value for money, decided to a give a shot and stay for one night. Our decision was almost correct and we had wonderful time there.
Reception is nice and quickly guide us to the rooms and explain the information required during stay.
Standard room is average in size with all amenities available, with small balcony with chairs. I got one from 1st floor hence the sea view is not that great but I can't complain. TV with some channel suiting for all visitors and tea and coffee making facilities were there. Rooms are good sleep quality is also good.
Food spread for dinner is in acceptable range breakfast was good. Staff and Chefs are nice and attentive. But there is room to improve in service to raise their standard up.
My kid was enjoying pool very much, there is a shallow end even she could walk without help of me or wife and being on weekday it was never busy and loud.
Overall it was a nice experience with family and temple trees resort and spa, seems to be a much preferred choice for foreigners to enjoy sun and sea under lesser disturbance and crowds.

Room Tip: Upper floors should be better with view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Kavinga G
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Stayed for two nights. easy access from the the main road .Quite a small hotel but nicely kept . Rooms are average in size but well equipped to support you like at home .
Food was great not served buffet though ,may be due to off season ?
Overall nice stay very relaxing & the beach was very nice too .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple