“Sadly lacking ”

Add it.
Gerrards Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Buckley
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I was very disappointed with my visit this afternoon due to the woman that served me looking like she wanted to be somewhere else, Also when our food arrived she near enough threw my daughter's toasted sandwich at her I really think this person needs a lesson in customer service. Needless to say I won't be visiting again!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

The best shop in Buckley! Great staff and food. Legendary yum yums :) steak pies are pretty good too!

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

One of my children and I had called in to Gerrards for some lunch to take away.
The two woman behind the counter were more than happy having their own conversation. Simply asking me what I'd like and then the total cost.. No please or thank you!! Customer service really needs to be looked at.
We ordered a small sausage roll and a cheese and onion pasty costing over £3 for the both of them, both were cold and were of no real quality. A place I will avoid in the future!