“Love it!”
Review of The Board Cafe Bar

The Board Cafe Bar
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: The Board Cafe Bar ! Brunch , lunch and afternoon tea ! Open early 7 days a week , providing freshly made food using locally sourced produce.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food is really good and there's lots of choice on the menu. All reasonably priced. Service is always friendly. Great decor and generally a really great place to have a catch up with friends.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Good quality food that has something different on offer. Light and friendly atmosphere, although the service can be slightly hit and miss.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My daughter and I arrived at the Board Cafe at 10am. There were only 2 other tables in use. After sitting there for around 10 minutes we ordered drinks, a bacon and egg sandwich and porridge made with soya/almond milk. It took a further 15 minutes for our drinks to arrive. At 11 am the waitress came to the table to ask my daughter if she would like to choose something else from the menu as they didn't have any soya/almond milk for the porridge - we had checked this when we ordered. From her comments it became clear that the kitchen hadn't even started preparing our very simple order an hour after our arrival. We subsequently left, without eating - a very disappointing start to our Easter holidays.

It was clear from our hour sitting in the cafe that the staff prioritise takeaway customers. It was also freezing in there which made the whole experience even worse. We frequent many cafes in the Cheadle Hulme / Bramhall area but I have to say this is the worst.

4  Thank SarahBramhall1
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

A worthy breakfast. Maybe a little pricey but good quality. Free newspapers for customers and seems to be licensed. Which is nice.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Now I’ve been here a couple of times I think it’s a great place for breakfast and I can’t wait to try the rest of the menu. Supporting local business by using local produce is also great and it saves me driving to chorlton for lord of the pies as well. You can tell the difference I rarely eat cooked breakfasts but I’ve had two from here this week.