See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Me and my family stayed at raindrops heritage for 1 night. All of us enjoyed the stay and what stood out for us during the stay was the warmth and love of kamal uncle and pushpa aunty who were our hosts. The food prepared by aunty was mouth watering especially the karimeen fry. Uncle even helped us get some medicines which we had forgotten back home. Hats off to both of them for a memorable weekend.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Sajith S
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

The boutique heritage interiors... The peaceful outdoors... And the very finest hospitality and warmth one can experience left me overwhelmed with a serene sense of grace that had surrounded me. I was tired and not so well as well.. Had come for a brief one day trip to Cherthalla to attended a friends family function. I ended up having a lovely lovely break all to myself. Highly recommend it if any of u r thinking of a break in God's own Country (Kerala). The host offered the most amazing sense of hospitality I experienced in a long time. He gave me a two bedroom suite and personally took me around the surrounding backwater areas... Spoilt me with yummy food, tea and traditional snacks every now and then.. Drove me to the church where I was attending the function... And even dropped me at the place where my bus picked me up. Truly God's own home stay in God's own Country. Will surely come back to peaceful serene Raindrops!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank ajaikj
Kamal R, Owner at Raindrops Heritage Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

" Atithi devo bhava " : guest is equivalent to God... a guest comes to our home means we get an opportunity for worship ....this time we were lucky to host a true environmentalist, a nature lover to the core. We learned many things from you, your practical experience.

Due to time limitation we could not help you explore the village life in detail. We hope we would get an opportunity to do so in the near future.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

It was a nearly a month since we visited "Rain Drops Heritage" and still we remember everyday the moments we spend there. I am very pleased with the serenity over the place and the amenities. It was a wonderful time out for our family with my in-laws and relatives.

We are extremely happy with the stay and very thankful to Roy sir's family for keeping our stay memorable with mouth watering Kerala dishes.

I would definitely visit this place again and recommend to my friends colleagues.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Kamal R, Owner at Raindrops Heritage Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2016

Really happy to know that all of you enjoyed the stay at our home. The greatest accomplishment in the field of hospitality is by all means the guests' satisfaction. We too enjoyed your stay with us. Such a lovely group of people. Please feel free to come back anytime as it is your own home and we all are here to serve you even better, for total relaxation and rejuvenation of body and mind, except for your taste buds which we would stimulate quite often.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

We stayed here for 19 days in December2015 with kids, We would give 5 star for the hospitality. Very safe for the kids. Conveniently located but away from the hassle and bustle of city, staying here and driving to other tourist destinations like Alapuzha, Kochi and Kumarakom is easy. Any one interested in experiencing the true village life this is the place to be. For us it was home away from home . Kids loved the stay. Clean and comfortable rooms,homely food. It was worth the stay. We would not look for another place when we go back.
Alexander, New York.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Kamal R, Owner at Raindrops Heritage Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Thank you very much for the nice review. We also enjoyed your stay with us. You were not a separate family., in fact, all of you were a part of our family. We all of us here miss you very much. Please come back for the next stay as fast as possible. Love and best wishes.

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

We had very comfortable sleep at raindrops after long 30 hours of flight journey from Fargo to Cochin. We were relaxed and rejuvenated for the rest of our visits in Kerala. This is located at a very peaceful and calm location. Vast area and natural surroundings. It was truly a homely heritage experience with the luxury of a resort. Complete peace and privacy guaranteed. Highly recommended to all my friends!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family