“Went Once & Can't Stop...”
Review of La Carreta

La Carreta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This place is a hidden gem tucked neatly in the back corner of a property very easily missed (Unless you are at the Hampton Inn Bermuda Run).

My wife and I went for lunch one day and had the spinach and chicken enchiladas and a burrito with chicken, black beans, rice and a mango salsa. BOTH were excellent choices...so we went again thinking maybe they hit all the right strides that day, but nope still another really good meal. I have tried 5-10 different dishes now and have been happy with just about all of them from portion to taste to presentation.

For the most part the servers are friendly and efficient, there are a few there that are really good and of course some others. All in all we have zero complaints and will continue to frequent this place for lunches! The restaurant is always clean and DO NOT FORGET THE SALSA BAR! Some very good salsas up there appealing to all taste buds. So give this place a shot!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

La Carreta serves very goof Mexican food. There are a lot of options and the prices are reasonable. The service is very good as well.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Ate here late one Friday night with my wife and our three young kids. The place was nice- materials, decor and lighting were well chosen and made a pleasant ambience. Food came out fast and everything was delicious, from the queso blanco dip to my wife's veggie quesadilla and my burrito San Jose. Also had a nice selection of draft beers (Negro Modelo with a lime was just the ticket that night!). The server even had a sense of humor when my five year old son tried to order a Budweiser, asking him with a wink whether he wanted a short or tall (son and I had a talk later, but I digress). Overall a great meal and we find ourselves wishing we had a La Carreta in Ohio!

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Some of the best mexican food in the area. Preparation and ingredient quality in the food is very good, service is prompt and friendly. Their salsas are amazing. Some of the best green salsa that I have ever had.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Long story short, I wasn't hungry when I came here with my family because I didn't know I was coming so I smacked a little too much. Due to this I only had chips and salsa from their salsa bar. Without exaggeration I declare that the salsa from their salsa bar was the best I have ever had, and I've had salsa from all over.

That being said, I didn't order anything but the stuff my family ordered looked amazing.