Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
$69
View deal
eDreams
Travelocity
Hotels.com$85
All reviews km road google maps spacious rooms forest heaven resort suv route beauty view stony destination lover pros climb wake roads
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2022 via mobile

We visited this resort on 31st Eve with 3 families of 6adults and 3 kids.
Property is very huge and no doubt very beautiful but real game is to reach there.

There is almost 2.5 km road which takes you to destination is NO-ROAD. Only raw muddy and full of stones. And even what was more horrible is night drive, there was no lighting as its situated almost in between a forest.

Our both cars SUV and Sedan got stuck at that road while going upside to resort. We called resort and they said no backup vehicle they have to take us. Noone was there to help or guide the way. It was really frighting situation reaching there but some how we managed to take our cars.

Pros:
Nice property
Very spacious rooms
Calmness
Food quality and taste was awesome for both Veg and Nonveg
Staff was very courteous
Scenic views from rooms itself
Room Service was very prompt
Chefs came to room to ask and confirm any more order as they were about to close kitchen

Cons:
Last 2.5 km road forest road
Hotel does not have backup vehicle or staff to giluide or help.

Tips:
1. Please reach by evening and in daylight
2. Dont belive on Google maps, it will try to mock this location and show wrong time to reach always. But actual time is long.
3. You have to be a good driver.

Last but not least, when you will wake up in morning you will forget all that mess which might happend reaching there, like we forget and wanted to stay more there.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

I booked this resort during our road trip from Bangalore to Pithoragarh and due to land slide on Nainital road we got late and needed a good place to stay for night. Around 7:30 pm when we reached nearby resort, I called the person to confirm about the route just to ensure we are on right track. First of all no one picked up the call, so we continued and when we reached a place where we could see the signboard for the resort which was 11 to 15 km away from resort, I got call from resort and the person on the phone told me that the route is not good due to rain so not to take that route but move towards Almora and from there go to Kosi and reach resort. I asked him how long will it take he said another 2 hrs. We took a turn and started towards Almora, as it was night we reached Almora by 8:45 pm and it showed another 44 kms to resort from Almora so we decided not to go to resort as 44 km takes another 2 to 2.5 hrs in the night. I again got call from resort and I clearly told the person that it is not possible to move towards resort now and I want my booking to be cancelled, he said it can be done through makemytrip as I got the booking done through them. When I contacted MMT and they raised this with resort, resort denied stating that they never misguided and all the routes towards there resort are fine and no diversion was supposed to be taken. What a good way of making fool of customers and making money. I have never seen such cheap attitude. Most unreliable people. I travel often to different parts of India and I see the resorts calling the customers guiding them well in advance, especially if the resorts are located in remote but this was an exception. Seems person already made up the mind and did not want to entertain any guests late in night, so decided to misguide them and getting rid of them.

Room tip: Do not trust these guys if you are new to place or not aware of the route.
Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank Geeta B
Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

A month late review. Anant Rasa at Shitlakhet was mindblowing. Literally. We reached at around 9pm as we were driving down and took our time, given the road blocks and rains and even the clouds that somehow stayed on the road ...for a long while. The manager at Sitlakhet guided us through the safest roads. The entry road ...2.5 kms of it is a stoney forested path... a little troublesome. But the minute you enter... it's paradise. The beauty of the place tucked in the hills is unparalleled.

The rooms are quaint and pretty and very clean. With lovely balconies it just makes it more prettier. The food, the restaurant ...is amazing. So is the fantastic service. Of each and every person there. We stayed from around 21st to 24 th july. And we got to witness stunning rains, soft sunny days, clouds walking in, into the rooms... and awe-inspiring snowcapped mountains. It was unbelievably beautiful to get such a view. From our room. We decided we had the best rooms ... 103 and 102. Thanks to the wonderful Manager there.

A special mention and thanks to Jai Singh who managed our booking in Delhi. He is amazing to say the least. He guided us before the booking and even agreed to postpone our booking when we got slightly scared thanks to the rains. But his polite graciousness helped us overcome our fears, I think. And we could make the trip without any hassle. Extremely helpful, we have to thank him for making the trip a success. Every resort needs a guy like him to manage stuff, I swear !!

It was one of the best places we've ever been to. And truly one we'd like to visit again.
Has dollops of peace and tranquility and silence... if you need to rejuvenate, rewind.
Simply heavenly. Yeah. ❤

Room tip: A sturdy car for the roads, and especially the last 2.5 kms. Rooms 102/103 have an amazing view. Food is awesome. Simple and delicious. So worth it. Every bit.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 6 May 2021

We paid amount to aamod Resorts in the month of March for a booking in August 2021. This booking was done under a cancelation policy where in we need to inform 30 days prior to get a full refund.

I informed the management staff to send the refund but since a month I have been only following up from.one desk to another .

The booking agent was lovya from sitlakhet, who then moved my query to Mr. RISHI and now today I have got a new no of Mr. BRAJESH who is not picking up the call.

Please be aware of sending money as advance because the hotel won't issue any refund in case of cancellation !

You can see the emails attached herewith!

Pathetic experience

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank raghavsood759
Reviewed 24 April 2021

Ananta Rasa was spontaneous and an unchecked destination but what a pleasure it was to be there! The first sight of the quaint and cutely lit reception, a little walk through the verdant green conifers to the room was impressive. Room 401 was clean, well appointed, extra towels provided on request and then there was a lovely porch with expansive views of the hills. Chef Anand was so completely accommodating with what we wanted for meals, Bhaskar Joshi helped put together all we needed for our picnic, staff was efficient and polite, gardens were well kept...loved their little strawberry patch. There were little trails into the wilderness, all a part of the totality of it all. A thunder shower and a hail storm at night translated into wonderfully clear skies and glimpses of the majesty of Trishul and Nanda Devi.
There is every reason, I’d love to return here! Thank you staff, each one of you.

Room tip: For sure Room nos 401, 403, and one or two more on the same level.
Date of stay: April 2021