Open today: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Permaculture in action!

What a great opportunity to be lead by Maria, one of the founders of the Kul Kul Farm on an... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2019
Aussie_Weekender
Melbourne, Australia
Beautiful center of learning for sustainable food systems, regenerative agriculture, and permaculture!

Reviewed 28 October 2018
charloohomie

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Abiansemal
from US$ 65.39
from US$ 57.70
from US$ 40.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Maria, Orin and the KulKul staff are an incredible group of individuals. Their respect for the land and the surrounding community go above and beyond. In addition to opening their home to groups to learn about environmental sustainability and food systems they also host courses for extended periods of time teaching about permaculture, agro forestry, bio intensive farming, home apothecary and a variety of other topics related to whole system design, clean green living and returning back to the land for overall human and planet happiness. It was a pleasure staying and learning at KulKul Farm in their bamboo accommodations and classroom, I would go back in a heartbeat and recommend it to everybody to immerse themselves in this community of change makers. I am excited to see where Orin and Maria take their potential in this beautiful project.. the world would be a better place with more KulKul's on it!

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Our farm walk tour was artfully led by Maria . She was brimming with knowledge and light to share ...It was an absolute pleasure and the whole thing was crowned by an amazing meal . Would do it again !!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

From the moment i stepped out of the taxi into the walk way of the farm I felt a sense of calm, love and green magic being poured into my heart! I could feel the energy of all the hard and great work that has been poured into the farm from the whole kul kul family. It was all about the morning wake ups for me, the sounds of the farm animals, walking out into the Krisp morning sunrise seeing all the fresh veggies and feeling the ground beneath my bare feet. I was truly grateful to the wonderful hospitality, the feels of family and love that I was surrounded by was outstanding, I could have stayed forever and will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 16 October 2018

I spent 2 months on the beautiful haven that is Kul Kul Farm. Maria & Orin together with their whole team welcomed me in wholeheartedly and opened my eyes to a world of connection towards community, the land & living sustainability through and through. Their harmonious relationship with the land they reside in inspired me and many others as they continue to do daily. From learning how to build with materials given to us by Mother Nature, to respectfully tending to the land and reaping the benefits that is the wonderful produce. It truly is a place of magic, peace, harmony and love. I long to be back in that space & I wholeheartedly recommend anyone to visit them, they will welcome you with open arms.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2018

From saplings to flower beds, coconuts to potatoes, butterflies to birds and black pigs to rescued chickens. This farm is paradise on earth. All the buildings are eco buildings, built from bamboo and recycled windscreens. The KulKul farm has a lot to shine for. The food is incredible, the staff amazing and the surroundings surreal !